Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023: राजस्थान राशन डीलर भर्ती 2023 का नोटिफिकेशन जारी, Ration dealer vacancy, ration dealer job, Rajasthan ration dealer age limit, Rajasthan ration dealer education qualification, Rajasthan ration dealer form, Rajasthan ration dealer application form, Rajasthan ration dealer form fee, food.rajasthan.gov.in.
Recently, The Government of Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Department published a recruitment notification regarding Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 district-wise. Therefore, candidates who want to take a ration dealership may apply offline from their respective districts. If you are willing to apply offline for the Ration dealer vacancy need to check the entire process and details about it which are available below-
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023
Till the year 1964, the Food and Relief Department was working as a joint department in the state. From the year 1964, the Food and Civil Supplies Department came into existence separately by separating from the Relief Department. Since the year 1987, works related to consumer protection are also being edited by the department. On June 21, 2001, the name of the department was changed to the ‘Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs department.
The establishment of this department was designed to manage the public distribution system and distribute food grains at reasonable prices. Over the years, the Public Distribution System has become an important part of the government’s policy for managing the food economy in the country.
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 Notification
Notification of Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 has been issued. This recruitment is being organized district-wise separately. Therefore, the notification of this recruitment is also issued district-wise separately. Candidates can apply for Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 in offline mode. Presently, under Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023, a notification has been issued for Nagaur, Karauli, Bikaner I, Sirohi, Dungarpur, Bundi, Bikaner II, and Chittorgarh districts. The official notification and application process for Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 has been made available below.
|Nagaur Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
3 March 2023
|Karauli Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
10 March 2023
|Bikaner First Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
17 March 2023
|Bikaner Second Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
3 March 2023
|Sirohi Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
2 March 2023
|Dungarpur Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
5 March 2023
|Bundi Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
27 February 2023
|Chittorgarh Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 Notification & Last Date
28 February 2023
|Notifications of other districts
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
The candidates who are going to apply for Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 age should be between 21 years to 45 years. The age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years and not more than 45 years as of the last date of receiving the application form from the fair price shop.
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 Documents Requirement
- Aadhar card.
- Basic address proof.
- caste certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 3 months computer certificate from RKCL or equivalent institute.
- Character Certificate by two Gazetted Officers
- Widow, Abandoned, Ex-Serviceman, Handicapped Certificate (if any).
- Any other certificate for which the candidate wants the benefit.
- Check other certificates and affidavits from the official notification.
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- In the case of applying for the fair price shop of this urban area, the candidate should be a resident of the same ward, whose ration material is to be distributed to the consumers of the ward.
- In the case of a fair price shop in the candidate rural area, the fair price shop is located in the same panchayat.
- Documents related to being a resident of the same area will have to be submitted.
- The age limit for Rajasthan Ration Dealer Recruitment 2023 has been kept from 21 to 45 years. In this, the age will be calculated on the basis of the last date of application.
- Applicant should be a senior pass and 3 months basic training in the computer by RKCL or equivalent institute.
- The candidate will have to give a notarized affidavit on the stamp of ₹ 10 regarding the declarations mentioned in the application form.
- The candidate himself or the spouse of the applicant should not be an elected public representative.
- Should not have more than two children including the child born after January 1, 2015.
- The original status certificate of a minimum of one lakh was issued in respect of the applicant by the concerned
- Tehsildar will be presented. (Certificate of status will not be valid if it is more than 6 months old).
- The applicant has to submit character certificates of two gazetted officers along with the application.
- Candidates must read the official notification given below carefully before applying.
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Form Fee
Application forms can be obtained from the office of the District Logistics Officer during office hours by depositing a DD or postal order fee of Rs.100. Application forms obtained from any other place like a typist, notary, or bookstall will not be accepted.
Candidates will have to apply in offline mode for newly created and vacant fair-price shops. In this, the last date for applying offline for Nagaur district has been kept till 5:00 pm on March 3, 2023. The last date for Karauli district has been kept till 10 March 2023. The last date for Bikaner I is March 17, 2023, till 5:00 PM, and for Bikaner II the last date is March 3, 2023, till 5:00 PM.
The last date of application for Sirohi district has been kept till 2 March 2023 and for Chittorgarh till 28 February 2023. The last date of application for Dungarpur is 5 March 2023 till 6:00 PM and the last date of application for Bundi is 27 February 2023 till 6:00 PM.
Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023 Education Qualification
Ration Dealership Education Qualification is available below pointwise-
- The candidate must be a resident of the concerned Gram Panchayat and must be a senior pass.
- Must have 3 months of basic training in Computer from Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) or any other equivalent Government Institute.
- There should be a certificate of one lakh rupees.
- In the selection, the first preference will be given to Gram Seva Sahakari Samiti, Lampas, Self-Help Groups, and Gram Panchayats recognized by Women Empowerment Department.
- Candidates can get detailed information about educational qualifications from official notifications.
Process To Apply Rajasthan Ration Dealer Vacancy 2023-
- Firstly, The application form will be in the prescribed form on which the latest photograph of the applicant will be affixed. A photograph has to be attached to the application separately.
- Application forms will be issued only from the District Logistics Office. Applications received from any other place or typist/notary/bookstore will not be accepted.
- The cost of an application form is fixed at Rs 100. The application form can be obtained from the District Logistics Office by depositing the DD or Indian Postal Order of the prescribed fee.
- The applicant will have to give a notarized affidavit on the stamp of ₹ 10 regarding the declarations mentioned in the application form.
- The applicant himself or the wife/husband of the applicant should not be an elected public representative.