UPSECTS Apply Online 2023
UPSECTS Apply Online 2023: In the Government Order dated January 07, 2022, issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, a provision has been made for a cashless medical facility for government employees, retired government employees, and their dependent families of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
उत्तर प्रदेश शासन द्वारा जारी शासनादेश दिनांक 07 जनवरी, 2022 में उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य के सरकारी सेवकों, सेवानिवृत्त सरकारी सेवकों तथा उनके आश्रित परिजनों को कैशलेस चिकित्सा सुविधा का प्राविधान किया गया गया था। यह सुविधा आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना के अन्तर्गत आबद्ध समस्त निजी चिकित्सालयों तथा सरकारी चिकित्सालयों में उपलब्ध करवाई जा रही है । निजी आबद्ध चिकित्सालयों में प्रत्येक लाभार्थी परिवार को प्रतिवर्ष रूपये-पाॅच लाख तक की कैशलेस चिकित्सा उपलब्ध करवाई जा रही है।
If you are looking for the UPSECTS Apply Online 2023, upsects.in hospital list, UPSECTS Apply Online 2023 &, etc. Then you are looking at the right platform. Because Here we are going to provide the exact things which you looking for. Let’s have a Look.
|Name of the State
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)
|Name of the Scheme
|Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
|Upto 5 Lakh Rupees
UPSECTS Apply Online 2023- This facility will be available in all private hospitals and government hospitals covered under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Cashless medical treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per year will be available to each beneficiary family in private hospitals. you can read the following details to know more about it.
UPSECTS Card Required Documents
- DDO/TO code and treasury district related to employee-pensioner.
- Present Pay Band/Level of the Employee, Last Pay Band/Level of the Pensioner.
- PPO number, bank account number, and IFSC code of the pensioner.
- Aadhaar number of self and dependents, Aadhaar linked mobile number, and details mentioned on Aadhaar.
- Photographs of self and dependents.
- Disability certificate in case of any dependent being disabled.
UPSECTS Health Card Download
In order to implement the Pt. Deendayal Upadhyaya State Employees Cashless Medical Scheme, which was started with the aim of providing cashless medical facilities, the Medical Education Department has prepared standard operating procedures for all medical universities, medical institutes, medical colleges, and autonomous state medical colleges under it. (SOP) has been issued.
upsects.in Hospital List
You will be able to see the Uttar Pradesh Cashless Hospital List by following the instructions given below. To check the list of the hospital, you have to choose your district and type of hospital, then the list of the hospital will appear in front of you. Kindly click on the below link and check the hospital list.
UPSECTS Online Registration Process-
- First of all, visit the official website of UPSECTS sects.up.gov.in
- You Should click on the “UPSECTS Apply Online 2023” link at UPSECTS’s official website.
- If you want to direct the link then “Click Here“.
- You should enter your mobile number, and captcha and click “Generate OTP”.
- After you fill up all the asked details correctly and then click on the “Submit” button to complete the UP State Health Card Online Process.
स्टेट हेल्थ कार्ड डाउनलोड
- You should visit the UPSECTS official website at sects.up.gov.in/PrintCard.aspx
- You should be clicking the link, UP State Health Card Download page will open.
- You have to verify the mobile number with OTP.
- Then search the records by entering the State, Scheme Name, District, and Registration ID.
- Select Self/Dependent and complete eKYC using Aadhaar OTP.
- SMS: Congratulations. Your State Health Card is generated with a Unique ID: XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
- After this, print your card anytime by clicking on sects.up.gov.in/PrintCard.aspx.
Read Also:- Valenzuela Health Card