Awaz Health Insurance Scheme 2023
Awaz Health Insurance Scheme was issued in the month of November 2017 by the state of Kerala state. This scheme was released for migrant workers. This is the first time initiative for migrant laborers in India by Kerala Government. Here you will be able to check Awaz Health Insurance Scheme complete details such as the Awaz Health Insurance Scheme Benefits, Awaz Health Insurance Scheme Coverage, Awaz Health Insurance Scheme Eligibility, Awaz Health Insurance Scheme Hospital List & more. Let’s have a look.
This is a very good move by the Kerala state government. At present, approximately 516320 Awaz Health Card has been issued to migrant workers of Kerala state. As we all know, every state government in India issued health schemes for respective states. however, the Ayushman Bharat Health scheme is running for Indian citizens. but some of the states in India are launching health schemes in order to provide good health treatment facilities.
Awaz Health Insurance Scheme Benefits & Eligibility
- India’s first free Insurance plan for migrant workers.
- Beneficial for all colonial workers in Kerala.
- Rs. 2,00,000/- for Insurance coverage.
- Annual free medical treatment worth Rs. 15,000/-.
- Beneficiaries are able to get cashless treatment via bio-matric card
- All migrant workers who are living in Kerala state can grab benefits from it
- Migrant Worker’s ages should be between 18-60 years.
- At the time of enrollment, candidates should carry an Identity card, Aadhar, passport, election Id, and Driving License (Any 1).
- Medical Treatment is available at all govt hospitals in Kerala along with empaneled private hospitals in India.
Aawaz Insurance Details
The Government of Kerala is concerned regarding the health condition of the large number of migrant workers working in the state. Along with improving the health condition of the migrant workers, the health of the local residents is also affected, so this scheme will help in improving the same. The Kerala government has so far allocated over Rs 10 crore to successfully launch the scheme and involve more insurance companies to offer this service.
Presently the Government of Kerala aims to find and provide health insurance policy coverage under this scheme to around 5 lakh inter-state laborers who are working in Kerala by the end of the year. Any migrant worker in Kerala who needs financial protection against health risks can buy this plan. The scheme entitles insured workers to get free medical treatment in all government hospitals and some private hospitals across the state.
Awaz Health Document List
Those who are going to enroll for the Awaz health insurance scheme required some information during the enrolment procedure. Here are all the details that you must enter in your enrolment form.
- Aadhar number
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Age
- Marital status of the Candidate
- Mobile number
- The local address of the migrant worker
- Mother tongue
- Total work experience in Kerala down to years and months
- Languages that the migrant worker knows
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Name of spouse
- Name of children
- Bank account number
- Name of the bank
- IFSC code of the branch
- Name of the branch
- The type of job that the worker is involved with
Designation of the migrant worker
- Type of wage of the worker
- Current working state
- Additional documents such as a Ration card, Voter ID, etc.
Also, it is necessary to know that the policy is available free of cost. The migrant workers no require to pay anything as a premium.
How To Apply for Awaz Health Insurance Scheme 2023?
- First of all, Visit the official webpage i.e. http://karunya.kerala.gov.in./
- Thereafter, Read all the rules and regulations.
- Go for the Process and keep handy required documents during the process.
- After successfully applying, You can check your name in the beneficiary list.
Aawaz Insurance Renewal Process
- To Renew your Aawaz Insurance, You have to visit the login portal.
- Thereafter, Enter Your username and password.
- You have select User Type
- Click on the “Submit”
- You will be logged in and monitor your Insurance activities.
- Find Renew and fill in all required information.
- Submit your renewal form and you will be confirmed via Email or Text message.
You May Also Like: