CHAS Card Application 2023
CHAS Card Application 2023: All citizens of Singapore, including Community Health Assist Scheme (CHAS) Pioneer Generation (PG) and Merdeka Generation (MG) cardholders, receive subsidies for medical and/or dental care* at participating general practitioners (GPs) and dental clinics making it capable.
If You guys are looking for the chas card application online, chas card application status, chas card eligibility, chas card benefits, chas card renewal online, chas card hotline, chas card application renewal, chas card subsidy & etc. then this webpage is completely dedicated to you. Because Here we are trying to give you every possible information about CHAS Card 2023. Let’s have a Look.
CHAS Card Benefits
Households may use this application to apply for the Community Health Assistance Scheme (CHAS), which gives a subsidy for attending CHAS GP and dental clinics.
CHAS Card Subsidy
The color of the CHAS card shows the subsidy standards to which the cardholder is entitled, ie CHAS Blue, Orange, or Green tier. All Pioneer Generation (PG) and Merdeka Generation (MG) senior citizens also receive special subsidies at CHAS clinics.
The amount to be paid by the cardholder will be based on the fees charged by the clinic, less the CHAS subsidy. Fees will vary according to the condition of each patient and the clinic’s charges. Cardholders can check with the CHAS clinic about the claim limit and possible charges that they need to pay before availing of treatment at each visit. Please click here for a list of conditions and services covered under CHAS.
CHAS Card Eligibility
All citizens of Singapore are eligible for CHAS. CHAS benefits will be calculated according to the per capita household monthly income or annual value (AV) of the house, as shown in the table below:
|^Household monthly income per person (for households with income)
|$1,201 – $2,000
|$1,200 and below
|^^Annual Value (AV) of home (for households with no income)
|$13,001 – $21,000
|$13,000 and below
While every citizen of Singapore is eligible for CHAS, enrollment in CHAS is still on an application basis. Households are required to submit an application to avail of subsidy under CHAS.
Singapore citizens who have a Public Assistance (PA) card do not need to apply for CHAS, as they can already get the full CHAS subsidy by exhibiting the PA card.
CHAS Card Application Renewal
The CHAS Card Renewal Online process is so simple and convenient. You just need to follow the instructions below.
- Existing CHAS cardholders may automatically be processed for renewal up to three months prior to CHAS card expiration.
- Your home’s eligibility will be assessed based on your latest household circumstances (ie income and structure) and you will get a letter informing you of the outcome of your home upgrade.
- However, if we need more data from you to reevaluate your household’s CHAS eligibility, we will send you a renewal invitation package approximately three months before your card expires.
- For convenience, we strongly stimulate you to submit your renewal for CHAS online by logging in with your SingPass account. Alternatively, you can complete and sign a hard copy of the form, and send it to Bukit Merah Central Post Office, P.O. Box 680, Singapore 911536.
If you have not received a renewal letter 1 month prior to the expiry of your card, please submit a renewal letter online or through a hardcopy form to continue obtaining the CHAS subsidy after your current card expires.
CHAS Card Application Status
As we mentioned below CHAS Card Hotline will help you to know your CHAS Card Application status. You might be thinking how? Let’s read about it.
You can check the status of your CHAS application by logging in using your SingPass. Let’s check the following steps-
- First of all, Visit the main webpage i.e. https://chas.moh.gov.sg/Home/Welcome
- Thereafter, Click on the “View Application”
- Now Scan with the Singpass app to log in
- In the app, You will be able to see your application status clearly.
CHAS Cards Validity
CHAS cards generally have a validity period of 2 years.