Commonwealth Seniors Health Card Application
Commonwealth Seniors Health Card Application– According to the sources, this is a concession card to get affordable health care and some discounts if you’ve reached old age pension age. The new income limit is applicable from 4 November 2022.
This is the link to the application for Commonwealth Seniors Health Card:- Click Here
Who is Eligible for an Australian Seniors Card
- Be Age 60 years or older.
- Meet residence rules.
- Not be getting an income support payment from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Give us a Tax File Number or be exempt from doing so.
- Meet identity requirements.
- Meet the income test.
Seniors Health Care Card Benefits
Your state or territory government and the local council can deduct any of these costs:
- Electricity and gas bills.
- Property and water rates.
- Health care costs, including ambulance, dental, and eye care.
- Public transport fare.
How To Apply for Commonwealth Seniors Health Card?
- Firstly, sign in to myGov and go to Centrelink.
- You should select Claim or View Claim Status from your homepage.
- You should select Get Started from the Concession Card menu.
- You should select Commonwealth Senior Citizens Health Card.
Where To Use Commonwealth Seniors Health Card?
- To receive a discount on medical treatment or prescriptions, show your CSHC card each time you visit your medical center or pharmacy.
- To receive the concession on eligible bills, you must apply to the organization that provides the service to you.
- You can apply for concessions through the Government Concessions page on your state or territory page.
- The organization you apply for may contact us to check your card eligibility.
Commonwealth Seniors Health Card Income Test
Income limits for the Commonwealth Seniors Health Card:
To meet the income test, you must earn less than $90,000 per year if you are unmarried and $144,000 per year for couples.
To meet the income test, you must earn less than $90,000 per year if you are unmarried.
Read Also:- American Health Benefits Card