EES Brunei Login
EES Brunei Login: Exit and Entry System EES service is provided by the Royal Custom and Excise Department, Ministry of Finance and Economy for the vehicle pass application from the owner and driver (allowed) to Exit and Enter Negara Brunei Darussalam. This service is completely online.
ESS Brunei Login: Hello guys, If you are looking for ves brunei pass online, ves brunei registration, vehicle entry pass brunei, www.bdnsw.gov.bn ves, brunei car pass renewal, bdnsw payment, ees brunei faq, exit travel pass brunei then this web page is entirely dedicated for you.
EES Brunei Eligibility Criteria
- Registered Vehicle and Valid Vehicle License
- Registered Vehicle Owner
- Permission letter to drive the vehicle for the driver who is not the Registered Owner
- You Must have a valid Email Account.
Ves Brunei Registration
ESS Brunei Login: Royal Customs and Excise Department (RCED) introduced the Vehicle Entry System (VES) for members of the public to register and get their vehicle passes online in order to cross borders. VES is a web-based application that can be accessed anytime, anywhere, and on any device (24/7). This User Guide will provide step by step manual on how to register and get the VES pass.
You can see the online process of Wes Brunei registration as follows:
- First of all, Visit the main website i.e. www.bdnsw.gov.bn
- Thereafter, Click on the “VES” Icon.
- After that, Search for your vehicle registration.
- Enter the Vehicle Registration Number, Engine Number, and Chassis numbers, and click on the search button.
- If you are not the owner of the vehicle please unclick the small box.
- Now you can Print or save VES pass (QR Code).
- Now you can Scan your VES Pass (QR Code) at any Checkpoint when exiting or entering Brunei Darussalam
EES Brunei Fees
The new exit and entry charges are as follows:
Vehicles with a passenger capacity not exceeding 7 people including the driver will be charged $3 per vehicle one-way.
How To Use EES Brunei Services?
- Firstly, Create an email account
- Thereafter, For One-Time Password (OTP) acceptance to activate EES accounts, information for CaP payments and QR Codes
- After that, Register your EES account here or click the ‘Start’ button above
Complete the travel information.
- Methods of Travel and Traveled Control Post
- Details of Vehicle
- Details of Owner of Vehicle, Driver and Passenger or Pedestrian
- Scan QR Code at Control Post
- Generate a QR Code which will be emailed to applicants upon payment
CaP Payment via the following methods :
- Using a Credit Card/Debit Card
- Bill payment services via Online Banking.
EES Brunei Contacts
Customer Services Counter
Groundfloor, RCED Headquarters,
Jalan Menteri Besar BSB BB3910
Negara Brunei Darussalam
Contact: 2382361 / 2382333