EHS Health Card 2023
EHS Health Card 2023: Andhra Pradesh YSR Government has announced the Employees Health Card Scheme for the benefit of the employees in the state. This scheme is also known as the Employees Health Card Scheme. Under the EHS scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh is providing health cards to the employees of the state to know the medical benefits due to medical emergencies. Presently, the EHS scheme is now available for state government employees, their families, and pensioners in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
If you are looking for the ehs health card and its elements such as the ehs health card status, health card login, ap ehs card download, how to apply ehs health card online, ehs login, www.ehs.ap.gov.in login, www.ehs.ts.gov.in login &, etc then you must check following details at least once. Because this article may help you to find whatever you looking for.
Employees Health Scheme Quick Overview
|Name of the Department
|Employees Health Card Scheme
|Mode of Apply
|EHS Health Card 2023 Benefits, Login, How To Apply & Status
|Andhra Pradesh State
|Scheme Works Under
|The Government of the Andhra Pradesh State
EHS Health Card 2023 Benefits
There are many benefits of the Employee Andhra Pradesh Health Scheme Card, which you can see in the following way-
- Applicants can get benefits of many services like regular checkups, doctor consultations, medicines, and others for 1 year.
- Eligible beneficiaries can get the benefit of free medical treatment up to 10 days after their discharge.
- Employees can also avail of the services of outpatient treatment for long-term ailments.
- The cost of each illness case is subject to a maximum of Rs 2 lakh.
- If the expenditure increased to Rs. 2 lakh limit.
- Claims above Rs. The CEO of Aarogyasri’s trust is given Rs 2 lakh for the settlement.
How To Check EHS Health Card Status?
How to know EHS Health Card Status or what is its online method? You can get its complete details by following the instructions given below.
- First of all, Visit the main website i.e https://www.ehs.ap.gov.in/
- You just need to visit the home page of the official website.
- On the home page, you need to find the EHS Andhra Pradesh Application Status Check option.
- After searching for that option you should have clicked on the option.
- Wait a while, A new page will show in front of you.
- Now choose any one option from the given options i.e. Employee ID and Pensioner ID.
- Then click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Thereafter, ‘Status of Health Card’ will appear in front of you.
- Now You can also save this information to your device.
The EHS Health card Andhra Pradesh login process has been provided to you below. You can do this by using the important points given below. This process is very easy and convenient. let’s see
- First of all, you just need to log on to the official website of EHS AP.
- Thereafter, you will be automatically redirected to the main page of the official website.
- Find the Login option on the main page of the official website.
- When you find it on the home page.
- Then you have to click on that option.
- Now You will need to enter the username and password on the login page.
- After that, Select the login type from the options like DDO, Employee, HOD, Pensioner, STO, and Trust.
- Now the user will be redirected to the dashboard.
- You have to click on the registration tab on the dashboard page.
How to Apply EHS Health Card Online?
- On the official website of the department, you have to click on Initiate Health Card and select
- View applications from the drop-down.
- You just click on the option Aadhaar Number.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Click on the Get Details button.
- On the next page, you will get the login name and Aadhaar number.
In the Personal Details section, provide the Retirement Type (Voluntary Retirement/Retired at the end of service).
- Also, enter the name, date of birth, gender, date of retirement, marital status, community, and disability status.
- In the Address details section, you need to enter your house number, Mandal/municipality, street number, state, district, village/city/town, email, and mobile number.
- In the Identification Information part, you will have to enter the Ration Card Number, Identification Mark 1, and Identification Mark 2.
- In the Last Posting Details section, you need to enter the HOD, Last Posting District, Last Posting Date, Pay Source, PRC, and Pay Grade.
- In the Pension Office Details section, you should also enter Pension Office District, Pension Office State, and STO Office.
- Now you have to click on the save button.
- After that, you need to click on Add Attachments to attach the required documents.
- Upload the signed application form, applicant’s photo, and Aadhaar card.
- Thereafter, it shows the enrollment application and is forwarded to the DDO/STO for any issues.
You May Also Like: