HMC Health Card Renew
The HMC Health card facilitates citizens and residents to get health care services at subsidized rates. All government hospitals, including Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), accept health cards. The most commonly used term for the Hukoomi health card is the Hamad card.
If you are looking for the health card renewal online, health card renewal check, health card renewal qatar, health card renewal receipt, health card expiry, hukoomi health card renewal, health card renewal receipt reprint, how to check health card details & etc. then you are looking on the right webpage. Because Here we are providing every single detail about HMC Health Card. Let’s have a look.
HMC Health Card Renewal
Healthcare services are the most important part of the Qatar government’s mission for a welfare state. To earn this, they have issued Hukoomi Health Card. Before knowing the process of renewing your health card, we are going to share with you the information about the fee charged in this process, which you will get to read in the following way –
Health Card Expiry
Before renewing your health card you need to check the status of the card. Only after that, you will be able to know whether your card should be renewed or not. If your card validity has not expired then you will not need to renew it. If the validity of your card has expired, then you can get your card renewed. Therefore, we are providing the following instructions to know the exact status of your card. Let’s have a look.
- First of all, beneficiaries need to visit the official website i.e. https://hukoomi.gov.qa/
- After that, Enter your QID Number.
- Thereafter, Choose “Check Expirey”
- Now Click on the “Next” Button.
- Wait a while, Your Card expiry status will be shown on your system screen.
- In this way, you can get information about whether the validity of your health card is remaining or not.
HMC Renewal Cost
HMC Health Card Online Renewal Cost is slightly different which you may check in the following table-
|Expatriate residents (adults or children)
|Qatari citizens (adults or children)
|GCC nationals (adults or children)
How To Renew HMC Health Card?
- First of all, You need to Visit the official website hukoomi.gov.qa
- Thereafter, Submit Your CARD QID.
- Now select the “Renew” option.
- After that, Click on the “Next” button.
- Now you have to fill Renewal Form and come to the next step.
- The next step is for Payment Details.
- In the last step, You will confirm your renewal completion.
Health Card Renewal Receipt Reprint
If your Health Card is lost, in this case, you can get a reprint of your card. If you want to know how to apply for a health card reprint, then you can see its process below –
- First of all visit the official website i.e. https://hukoomi.gov.qa/en/e-services/renew-health-card
- After that, you enter the QID number given on your card.
- Now go to Transaction Type and select the Reprint option.
- After that click on the Next button.
- Submit all required details and go for the next step of the process.
- Wait a while, Your health card will be displayed on your system screen.
HMC Health Card Renewal: The Contact Center can be reached via telephone at 109 (inside Qatar), 44069999 or by fax at 44069998, or by live chat. The e-mail address is email@example.com.
Alternatively, you may also submit your inquiry electronically through our online support ticket system. Simply fill out the form and hit “Send.” You’ll be given a ticket number, which you can enter to query later.
You May Also Like: