How To Apply For Balika Samriddhi Yojana Online 2023?
How To Apply For Balika Samriddhi Yojana Online 2023? Balika Samridhi Yojana was launched by the Indian government on Independence Day on 15 August 1997. It will cover both rural and urban areas in all districts in India. It will cover girl children in families below the poverty line (BPL) as defined by the Government of India, in rural and urban areas, who are born on or after 15 August 1997. A woman from a family living below the poverty line, who has two daughters, is given an amount of Rs 500 on the birth of a girl child.
Balika Samridhi Yojana Benefits
Before How To Apply For Balika Samriddhi Yojana Online 2023? You should scheme benefits-
- To bring positivity and change in mindset towards girls and mothers alike in any family, community, and society.
- To protect and increase the retention and enrollment of girls in schools.
Proper upbringing of the girl child till they reach the legally marriageable age.
- To help the girl child and motivate her enough to pursue income-generating opportunities for greater well-being.
Balika Samriddhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Before How To Apply For Balika Samriddhi Yojana Online 2023? You should scheme eligibility criteria-
To apply under this scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of India.
Only a girl child can apply under this scheme.
The girl child should be from a family living below the poverty line.
The girl child should be born on or after 15 August 1997.
Only two girls in a family can take advantage of this scheme.
Balika Samridhi Yojana Age Limit
Before How To Apply For Balika Samriddhi Yojana Online 2023? You should scheme Age limitation-
- Annual scholarship for girls born on or after August 15, 1997, and with registration under BSY.
- Rupee. 500 as grant money after birth.
How To Apply Online for Balika Samridhi Yojana?
- First, you should fill up the application forms available with Anganwadi Workers in rural zones and Health Department functionaries.
- The form should be filled up with all the details and attached to the required documents.
- Submit the form on the same platform where you obtained it.
Balika Samriddhi Yojana Quick Overview
|Balika Samriddhi Yojana
|Government of India
|Balika Samridhi Yojana Launch Date
|15 August 1997
|Citizen of India
|To provide financial assistance for education
Balika Samriddhi Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Parent’s identity card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook details
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Balika Samridhi Yojana Amount
|Class 1st to 3rd
|Class 6th or 7th
|Class 9th to 10th
Balika Samriddhi Yojana Serial Number Year Beneficiary Number
Balika Samridhi Yojana Official Website
The Balika Smaridhi Yojana Official Website is https://www.india.gov.in/
Read Also:- Right To Health Bill Rajasthan