Etiqa Health Card, How to Use Etiqa Health Card, Etiqa Health Card benefits, Etiqa Insurance Claim Form, Etiqa Philippines health card, How to Make Etiqa Health Card, Etiqa Health Card Download,etiqa.com.ph, How to Use Etiqa Health Card
How to Use Etiqa Health Card?
What are the benefits you can get from Etiqa Health Card? To know about it, you have to read this article carefully. With the help of this post, you will be able to know how Etiqa Health Card is helpful for you in getting treatment. As we tell you that a card member can consult any recognized doctor of Etiqa under a limit. Hospitalization in emergency cases can also be covered. Let’s find out more about How to Use Etiqa Health Card.
Here we are going to provide each and every single detail about Etiqa Health Card. therefore, all the readers have been advised to read the complete article.
Etiqa Health Card Benefits
How to Use Etiqa Health Card: The benefits of the Etiqa Health Card are generally room and board medical, specialized hospital services, surgical expenses, hospital doctor visits, ambulance service, outpatient, emergency treatment in foreign territories, and free health check-ups. In addition, death benefits up to Rs.100,000 and accidental death and dismemberment benefits up to Rs.100,000 is also included.
- Room, Board, and General Nursing Services Daily Benefit
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Death Benefit
- Emergency Treatment in Foreign Territory
- Outpatient Benefit and Ambulance Service Benefit
- Special Hospital Services Benefit
- In-Hospital Physician’s Visit Benefit
- Surgical Expenses Benefit
- Free Health Check as Partial Claim Bonus
You can withdraw your balance anytime with the help of this health card. Rm 00 can come out at least once. And a minimum account balance of RM 1000 without any other charges.
Etiqa Insurance Claim Form
Etiqa claim forms are available at every branch and customer service center. How to Use Etiqa Health Card Cardholders may also contact 1300138888 for further queries.
Etiqa Philippines health card
As per the official details, mylife+ is a health, life, and accident insurance structure that gives you access to 29,000+ doctors and 1,500+ hospitals and clinics nationwide. You’ll also have access to Top Six Hospitals in the Philippines including Asian Hospital Medical Center, St. Luke’s Global City, St. Luke’s QC, Makati Medical Center, The Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center.
● Available for 0-70 years old candidates.
● One-time payment process with one (1) year coverage.
How to Make Etiqa Health Card?
- Firstly, You Need to visit the official webpage which direct link is available below.
- Thereafter, Find MyLife+ Plan and click on it.
- After that, scroll down the screen and may also calculate your premium as per your details.
- Now you will see the apply online button click on it.
- Now you have to select coverage and plan.
- Next step you will have to submit all required information like employer details, health statements, personal information, payor information, business information, and image upload carefully.
- Thereafter, you make payment and will get confirmation by email and at your mobile number.
Etiqa Health Card Download
In this post, you have seen and read how you can make Etiqa Health Card. And how you can also use this card. Apart from this, where can it be used? You will get to read all types of uses of cards in this post. Along with this, many benefits of this card have also been told to you here. Candidates from 0 to 70 years can use this card after getting it made.
Hope you have liked this post. Apart from this, if you have any questions, then you can ask us through the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.