New European Health Card 2023
New European Health Card 2023: We want to tell you about, the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), it is issued free of charge and allows anyone insured or covered by a statutory social security scheme in EEA countries, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom to receive medical treatment free of charge in another Member State gives.
A lower cost, if that treatment becomes necessary during their trip (for example, due to illness or accident), or if they have a chronic pre-existing condition that requires care such as kidney dialysis.
New European Health Card 2023: The period of validity of the card varies according to the country of issue. Continued reciprocal healthcare access has been agreed upon between the EU and the UK, and the UK is issuing a new UK Global Health Insurance Card (GHIC) valid in the EU.
New European Health Card 2023: If you are looking for the renew ehic card online, apply for european health card, european health insurance card (uk), ghic card application, ghic health card, lost ehic card, global health insurance card (uk), what happens if i don’t have an ehic card &, etc. then this page is completely for you. Because Here we are providing exactly what you looking for.
Who can apply for a new EHIC?
New European Health Card 2023: Some people can apply for a new UK EHIC which they can use in Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland as well as EU countries.
People who can apply for a new card include:
- Citizens of the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland who started living in the UK before 1 January 2021, and their families
- certain British state pensioners who started living in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland before 1 January 2021, and their families
- UK students who started living and studying in the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland before 1 January 2021
European health insurance card (UK)
New European Health Card 2023: Here we inform you today about the European Health Insurance Card 2023, that under this card you will be covered for a temporary stay of up to 3 months and the cost of bringing you back to the island will not be covered. Includes free or low-cost public healthcare in any EU and EEA countries but not private healthcare.
New European Health Card 2023: Under the European Health Insurance Card 2023, pre-existing medical conditions, routine maternity care, and if you are a student studying abroad, educational expenses, etc. are covered for up to 1 year. But ongoing or permanent health care and medical expenses are not covered if the only purpose for going abroad is to obtain medical treatment.
For most people, the UK Global Health Insurance Card (UK GHIC) replaces the existing European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) for new applications.
Global health Insurance card (UK)
New European Health Card 2023: The European and Global Health Insurance Card is offered to students in the UK and Northern Ireland. If you are an exchange student and doctoral student you are not eligible for FSHS services, so there is no need for you to obtain the European and Global Health Insurance Card.
New European Health Card 2023: If you are also a student who belongs to EU or EEA countries then here is important information for you, actually, we are informing you that if you are an undergraduate and graduate degree student then you can use Finnish student health services A European Health Insurance Card must be presented at registration. This rule is effective from 1 January 2023.
Renew EHIC Card Online
New European Health Card 2023: The European Health Insurance Renewal process is very easy and convenient in comparison to other health renewals. That’s why, You must need to check the renewal process very carefully step by step.
- Firstly, you should select Renew current card at the top of the screen.
- You should enter the 10-digit ID number on your expired card.
- This number is on the bottom left of the front of the card.
- Confirm the address of the card that will be sent.
GHIC Health Card
If you want to renew your GHIC Health Card 2023, you must first apply online for it through the official website as it happens that European Health Insurance Card 2023 if not issued automatically after the validity expires will be updated again.
That is, you will get your old GHIC Health Card 2023 number and PPS number again. If you have changed your address or name, you will need to contact your local health office. This means you should apply before you travel.
Apply for European Health Card
Here you may get the entire procedure of applying for the European Health Card 2023. You just need to use the following Instructions step by step.
- First of all, Visit the main webpage i.e. https://ec.europa.eu/ or may use also a direct link which is available at the bottom of this segment.
- Thereafter, Go to the European Commission> Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion>European Health Insurance Card.
- Now you will be able to see the select country option and you have to your respective country.
- After that, Click on the Information link and you will be redirected to the new website.
- Where you may order New e-Card or health card.
- But keep remembering, You should read the entire information related to your card.
What happens if I don’t have an EHIC card? | Lost EHIC Card
If you need treatment and don’t have your EHIC or GHIC, or your card is lost or stolen overseas, you’ll need to apply for a Provisional Replacement Certificate (PRC).
Call Overseas Healthcare Services. It is part of the NHS Business Services Authority (BSA).
NHS Overseas Healthcare Services
Telephone: +44 (0)191 218 1999
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.