Sehat Card Online Apply
Sehat Card Online Apply: Sehat Insaf Card is a health card launched by the Government of Punjab in order to provide free health services to lower-income families across Punjab. This is positively a big initiative in the right direction to help the poor citizens of Pakistan get access to the affordable healthcare that they so desperately need.
If you are looking for the sehat card check online, sehat card check hospital list, sehat insaf card online registration, how to check sehat card balance, sehat card information, sehat card punjab online registration, sehat card eligibility check, health card helpline & more. Then you are visiting at the right online page. Because Here you will be able to know every possible information about Sehat Card Online Apply/ Let’s have a Look.
Sehat Card Information
- The Sehat Sahulat Program is a health insurance initiative of the Federal Government of Pakistan in partnership with provincial governments.
- The Sehat Sahul program aims to improve the health status of the population, especially the poor, and reduce poverty through the reduction in out-of-pocket (OOP) expenditure on health care.
- Under this program, Sehat Insaaf card holders are entitled to free health services in case of hospitalization. Currently, outpatient (OPD) services are not covered under this.
- Each provincial government is managing the Sehat Sahul program under its own management structure. Please follow the links on this page for detailed information on provincial programs.
At Present, the following two treatment packages are available for the beneficiaries of the program.
1. Secondary Care
- Initial coverage PKR 60,000 / family/year
- Additional coverage PKR 60,000 / family
2. Priority Treatment
- Initial coverage PKR 300,000 / family/year
- Additional coverage PKR 300,000 / family
Sehat Card Eligibility Check
You can check eligibility for a health card in the following ways:
A) Check your eligibility through SMS: To check eligibility, send an SMS to 8500 or 9780 with your National Identity Card number for KP.
B) Check Eligibility Online: You can also check your health card eligibility using this online tool
C) Check Eligibility through Mobile App: You can also check your Sehat Card Eligibility using this Android App (Punjab only).
Sehat Card Check Hospital List
To check the list of health card-empaneled hospitals, you have to follow the instructions given in the following way. let’s see
- First of all, Visit the main webpage. https://www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk/
- Thereafter, You can Search Hospital By their Name, District, or State.
- After a few seconds, Your Hospital List will appear in front of you.
Sehat Card Punjab Online Registration
- Check your health card eligibility by sending your National Identity Card number (NIC number) through SMS to 8500.
- You may also register yourself for the card by downloading the New Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card app.
- If you are eligible, you can collect your Sehat Insaaf Card from the concerned Sehat Insaaf Card Distribution Center in your district
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents with you while going to the empaneled hospital for treatment through Sehat Insaaf Card.
- You must have a health card, original national identity card, and B-form (for treatment of children).
- Visit the hospital and visit the Sehat Sahulat Program (SSP) counter to verify your Sehat Insaaf card.
- Get Free Treatment With Sehat Insaaf Card! Note that the cost of treatment will be charged from the Sehat Insaaf card only if a patient is hospitalized
- After your treatment, you can give your feedback by calling 0800-09009.
- SSP staff may also call you in this regard to inquire about your experience.
Health Card Helpline
- Call: 0800-09009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: www.pmhealthprogram.gov.pk
You May Also Like: