SNHD Health Card 2023
SNHD Health Card 2023 – Food Handler Certification: Here, we tell about SNHD Health Card, Southern Nevada Health District (SNHD) Health Card is located in Las Vegas, NV but also offers online classes. The school provides training in 12 qualifications, the most reviewed of which are Food Handler Certification, ServSafe Certification, and Health Card. The time to complete this education training ranges from 1 hour to 16 hours depending on the qualification, with the average time to complete it being 1 hour.
The cost of participating in the SNHD health card ranges from $20 to $65 depending on eligibility, with an average cost of $30. When asked how they paid for their training, most reviewers replied, “I paid for it myself”.
Food Handler Certification
A Food Handler Certificate from the Indian Health Service (IHS) certifying that you have taken the training and passed the quiz. This is not a permit to sell food. The Food Handler Certificate may be awarded by tribes or possibly non-tribal organizations. Make sure you determine the jurisdiction you are in and their requirements for permits or food certification.
SNHD Health Card Renewal Online Procedure
Applicants who already have a Food Handler Card or Health Card in Clark County, NV, even if it has expired, are considered a renewal.
- In-Person Renewal
If opting for food safety testing at one of our locations or if required renewal applicants will have to make an appointment.
- Online Renewal
Renewal applicants can be eligible for online renewal. Click here to check eligibility. Your card number and expiration date will be required.
SNHD Health Card ServSafe Certification
• This course is required to obtain the Certified Food Safety Manager card from the Southern Nevada Health District.
• The program reflects the latest science, research, and the FDA Food Code. Study the material at your convenience.
• Note: An exam is required to earn your ServSafe® Food Manager certification.
• After passing the in-person test, you must take your Manager Certificate to the Health District Office and pay $20.00 to receive your Certified Food Safety Manager card.
SNHD Health Card Appointment
- Please arrive at your chosen location at your chosen registration time and check in with a staff member.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Latecomers will need to be rescheduled.
- Due to the paucity of space, only candidates are being given admission. No children, family members, or friends will be allowed entry.
- Only one appointment per person is allowed. Multiple appointments will be canceled to give other customers the opportunity to reserve a time slot.