Australian Health Care Card 2023
Australian Health Care Card 2023: The Australian Health Care Card provides medical and critical illness treatment expenses and other government concessions. Australian HealthCare Card Reduces medical treatment expenses. It is issued by the Australian Government in order to provide the best health services. It also offers various health benefits which discussion has been provided here. This card is valid for a maximum of 6 months and citizens may renew their health care card after its expiry.
If you are looking for the Australian Health Care Card 2023 and its elements like health care card benefits, health care card eligibility criteria, health care card contact number, and other things. So you are looking at the right platform. Because This platform will provide you with exactly what you looking for. Let’s have a look.
Australia Health Care Card Benefits
Benefits of holding a card may include:
- Gas and electricity bills.
- Health care costs, including PBS medications, ambulance transportation, dental care, and eye care
- Public transport costs in many areas (except Queensland)
Some private businesses may also offer discounts to cardholders, which are subject to the sense of the provider and are not administered by Centrelink.
Australia Health Care Card Eligibility Criteria
The Australian Health Care Card Eligibility is based on Applicant’s Income. That’s why, We are going to provide you with Income criteria and then we will talk about other criteria.
Income limits for the Australian Healthcare Card:
- To converge the income test, the Applicant must earn less than $90,000 per year if the Applicant is unmarried and less than $144,000 per year for couples.
- To converge the income test, applicants must earn less than $90,000 per year if they are unmarried.
You have to fulfill all these conditions to avail of this card. do you want this:
- Age Pension Age or more
- Meet Residency requirements
- Not receiving income support payments from Centrelink or the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Give us a tax file number or get an exemption from doing so Meet Identification Requirements
- Meet the income test.
How to Get a Mygov Health Care Card?
- First, you must be eligible for a health care card according to your income and permanent residents.
- After this, you will be able to start the health care card application process.
- You can apply online if you have a Centrelink account linked to MyGov.
Sign in to myGov.
- Select Make a claim or View claim status, then select the claim.
- Select the Concession Card and follow the prompts to complete your claim.
- If you can’t claim online
- If you cannot claim a low-income health care card online, you can either:
- Go to a Service Center
Centrelink Health Care Card Phone Number
1800 040 226
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
If you are outside Australia
+61 3 9250 5159
Basic General Inquiry:
Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm AEST
International call charges apply.