Smart Sim Card Registration
Here we are going to discuss Smart Sim Card Registration, Philippines Smart Sim Registration process complete specifications on this web page. Therefore, all new and Existing users who want to register for Smart Sim Card Philippines may do it by reading the following information. It is mandatory to read all information such as the Smart Sim Card Registration fees, Smart Sim Card Registration for New Users, Smart Sim Card Registration for Existing Users, Smart Sim Card Registration Documents & Etc. Let’s have a look.
If you guys are searching for tm sim registration link, Philippines sim card registration & more. then you are searching at the right webpage. Because here we are providing exactly what you looking for. Let’s have a Look.
Globe Sim Card Registration Procedure-
Access the SIM registration website – https://www.globe.com.ph/register-sim-card.html#gref
- First of all, Enter your 10-digit mobile number (eg 9171234567) and click on the “Register” button.
- After that, If eligible to register, you will receive a One Time Pin (OTP) text message on your mobile phone.
- Now Enter the 6-digit OTP on the registration website. Note that OTP expires in five minutes.
- After your OTP is validated, you can now proceed with registration.
- Thereafter, Enter all required fields: Name, Birthday, Gender, Address, and Nationality
- Now Take a selfie and choose the type of government ID to upload. Click the “Attach” button to upload a copy of your valid government ID.
- Now Tick the checkbox to agree to Globe’s Privacy Notice and verification of completeness and accuracy.
- After that, Click on the “Submit” button to end the registration process.
- A reference number will appear on your screen to indicate the completion of registration. Please keep the reference number as proof of registration.
Philippines Sim Card Registration
Republic Act No. 11934 mandates all SIM users, both Existing and new, to register their SIM Cards with their current telecom company. If you are willing to do Smart Sim Card Registration via the link generation option then you must read the following information at least once before registering.
Smart Registration Number
For Smart Postpaid customers, you don’t need to register your SIM online. Just send YES to 5858 to confirm your registration on or before April 26, 2023.
Smart Sim Registration for Postpaid Customers
For Existing Customers:
Existing customers will be deemed registered, upon confirmation that the Information remains true and accurate. The Existing Customers with Postpaid Subscription will have the option to provide their confirmation to register their SIM through the various SMART channels, which include but are not moderate to SMS, calls, or web forms. An entire listing of channels is available at https://smart.com.ph/Pages/simreg-faqs.
If the customer wishes to change and or update his/her personal details may call the customer care number (*888) or may also visit the closest SMART Store.
For New Customers:
SIM registration for customers to reactivate their postpaid plan will be done simultaneously with the application for a new or renewal of a postpaid subscription.
Facilitates and assists new customers in completing and activating company registration by submitting necessary information and documents.
Smart SIM Card Registration Required Information/Documents
Whenever you submit your Smart Sim Card Registration, the following personal data will be received from you.
- Complete Name;
- Date of Birth;
- Address; and
- Valid Government-issued ID (or other similar forms of a document) with photo.
Smart SIM Registration Fee
Smart SIM Registration is completely free to all existing and new users.
TM Sim Registration Link
There are a few easy steps to register SMart TNT-
- Firstly, Insert the Sim Into your Mobile
- Go to the smart.com.ph/simreg
- Enter TNT Number and Get OTP.
- Enter the Received OTP in the Text.
- Enter your Information, Government ID, and Selfie with your ID.
- Check if Entered Information is correct.
- Promise that all the information entered is right, give consent for Smart to use your details, and submit.
- Now you will get confirmation of registration and freebies via text.
How To Register Smart Sim Card?
- First of all, Visit the official website i.e. https://simreg.smart.com.ph/
- Thereafter, Enter your 10 Digit mobile number and click on the “Register” button
- After that, Your sim card will be eligible for registration and you will be sent One Time Password (OTP) via test message.
- Now Enter your OTP correctly before its expiry.
- Thereafter, Your OTP has been verified and you can go for the next step.
- Now you have uploaded all required documents including details like Full name, DOB, Gender, Address & Nationality.
- After that, You will be asked for a Live selfie to upload.
- Submit an E-Mail Id and CONTACT NUMBER AN OPTIONAL THING TO DO.
- Now Re-Check all the filled details once.
- Now your registration process has been completed and you will receive a reference number. Keep It as registration proof.
Smart Sim Registration Failed Solution
If there is dust and debris inside the SIM card slot, gently blowing some air into it can remove the dust and debris that gets in the way. If it still doesn’t work, it’s worth trying the SIM on a different phone to determine if it’s your SIM or your phone that needs a closer look.
You May Also Like:
- DITO Sim Registration Link – DITO Sim Card Registration
- GOLO Smart Card, GOLO Weight Loss Program, GOLO Diet Chart & GOLO Membership cost
- Manitoba Health Card e-Registration, Coverage, Benefits, Services & How To Register
- One Health Pass Registration UAE, e-travel Pass Registration 2023
- Sun Cellular SIM Card Registration Link – Sun Sim Card Registration Process