One Health Pass Registration UAE One Health Pass benefits, e-travel pass, e-travel pass registration, e-travel pass making process, e-travel pass benefits
One Health Pass
All visitors coming to the Philippines regardless of their nationality or occupation must register for the One Health Pass. It procedure is only applicable to those arriving from overseas, including the UAE. However, the One health card process is no longer active. people need to process an e-travel registration card upon arrival instead.
It is a digital medium that helps you in your travel-related process as well as health insurance. After a recent update, it has been confirmed that the One Health Pass registration process is no longer ongoing and has been completely converted to an e-travel pass.
E-Travel Pass Features and benefits
- One Health Pass eliminates the documentation process. This saves you time. as well as help travelers avoid getting bogged down in the endless paperwork that usually accompanies boarding an airplane.
- One Health Pass is an ideal option for travelers
- The system is structured to provide you with a variation of features that allow you to monitor or record all of your activities so that you can focus on keeping yourself and your family safe.
- A new electronic ARRIVAL CARD (“eARRIVAL CARD”) has officially replaced the One Health Pass (OHP) as an entry requirement for arrival in the Philippines.
- This new e-arrival CARD is easier to fill out and requires less information, in line with a decision by Philippine health authorities to simplify the arrival process.
- To avoid long lines at the airport, we highly encourage you to fill out the e-ARRIVAL CARD within 72 hours prior to departure from your country of origin.
- If you are unable to do so before departure, personnel from the Philippine Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ) and airport staff will assist you in completing and uploading the e-ARRIVAL CARD upon your arrival in the Philippines.
- Other arrival protocols remain the same and follow Resolution 168 of the Philippine Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID).
How To Apply Online for One Health Pass e-Travel Pass?
- Firstly, travelers need to visit the official website of One Health Pass i.e. https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/
- Thereafter, Take a photo of your QR code once it has been generated by the system It is very important that you register before traveling.
- The health confirmation checklist is needed to be completed within 24 hours of your flight.
- At the airport, Present your QR code for your hotel assignment and arrival at the airport. you will be processed for immigration and given an orientation led by an official.
- Proceed to the bureau o immigration to clear your arrival, then to baggage claims and customs inspections.
- Use a reputable or pre-arranged transportation provider.
- you will be issued your covid-19 test result as well as your quarantine certificate once your quarantine time has been over.
You May Also Like:
- Health Equity Commuter Card Benefit, Apply Online
- Hamad Health Card Renewal Process @hukoomi.gov.qa
- Hukoomi Health Card Application, Eligibility, Benefits, Apply