Hukoomi Health Card Application, Eligibility, Benefits, Apply, Hukoomi Health Card, Qatar Health Card, Hukoomi Health Card application, Nar’aakom mobile app, Nar’aakon app features, Hukoomi health card claim process, how to renew hukoomi health card, hukoomi.gov.qa
This Health Card is issued to citizens and residents of Qatar to access health services provided by the Primary Health Care Corporation, known as the PHCC. To get this card, the candidate will have to apply, all the information about which has been provided by us through this article. Before applying for Hukumi Health Card, you should read all the necessary information once, such as what are the benefits of this card and what is the eligibility, as well as how to apply for it.
Hukoomi Health Card Application
As per the official web portal, the Hukoomi Health Card Application process can be made through the Nar’aakom Mobile App. Firstly, candidates who are willing to apply online for this Health Card to get benefits have to take medical appointments through the Nar’aakom Mobile App. Beneficiaries may also Request to Change Health Center and Request to Change Family Physician.
Health Card Benefits
It is a very good initiative for common habitants of Qatar by the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC). Beneficiaries can receive various health benefits via Hukoomi Health Card. If we talk about the Nar’aakom mobile app that allows people in the State of Qatar to benefit from many digital services provided by the Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) via their smartphones. With the mobile app, you can display your health card information, such as your health card number and its expiration date, your assigned health center, and your assigned family physician from PHCC. With this mobile app, you can also view the upcoming appointments for you and your family members.
|Primary Health Care Corporation
- You can also apply for this service through the PHCC website.
- If the candidate has an application in process for this e-service, you will not be allowed to submit another request for the same candidate unless the pending request is canceled.
Hukoomi Health Card Eligibility
The Hukoomi health card is a card that allows its holder to use health services at any of the Hamad Medical Corporation’s healthcare facilities and hospitals. This driving-license-sized card contains the holder’s ID number, photo, nationality, and date of issuance. Any Qatar citizen or resident may apply for this card.
Whether they have their own private insurance or not, the holders of Hukoomi health cards are entitled to these benefits:
- Free consultations, blood tests, surgeries, and medication for physical or mental health
- Subsidy for some consultations or non-emergency treatments
- Filled prescriptions at a government-run pharmacy at subsidized rates.
Hukoomi Health Card Fees
The Hukoomi Health Card Online registration fees are different for residents and for workers.
- QR100 for residents.
- QR50 for workers.
Instructions To Hukoomi Health Card Apply Online?
- First of all, Download and Open Nar’aakom App.
- After that, Log in to the National Authentication System (NAS) using your QID number and password.
- Thereafter, Select the “Register for New Health Card” service.
- Now Select the applicant.
- Now Fill in the required information.
- Upload the following documents:
- Copy of the applicant’s QID
- Rental Contract/ KAHRAMAA bill.
- Finally, Click on the “Submit” button.
You May Also Like:
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana: Eligibility, Benefits, Coverage, MJPJAY Forms
- Awaz Health Insurance Scheme, Kerala Health Scheme Benefits, Coverage, Eligibility, & More
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना) : RSBY Complete Details
- West Bengal Health Scheme, Check wbhealthscheme Eligibility, Coverage, Benefits
- ABHA health card benefits in telugu @healthid.ndhm.gov.in