BC Services Card App 2023
BC Services Card App 2023: The BC Services Card Application is a digital Identity delivered to your mobile device. Citizens may use it to prove who they are when they log into any website that accepts BC Services card login. This app is available for free and Android™ and iOS (iPhone® and iPad®) users may download this application from the official Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Hello Everyone, If you are looking for BC Services App 2023 and its related things like what is bc services card app used for, bc services online, bc services card renewal, bc services card appointment &, etc. then you are looking at the right place. Because Here we are providing exactly what you looking for. Let’s have a look.
BC Services App Quick Overview
|Name of the Application
|BC Services Card App
|Google Play Store & Apple Store
What is the BC Services App Used For?
Basically, It is an identity in the digital medium, where you can identify yourself and use online services.
- Securely identify who you are when accessing the Services online
- Can be used to log in from any device including a laptop or desktop computer.
Keep Remember that you can not use this app as Photo ID, Driving License, and Health Card.
BC Services Online Requirements
BC Services Card App requirements are easy as follows-
- Must be Android 6 and up.
- Must have a BC Service Card or other Government issued ID.
- Must have access to a website or app that accepts BC Seva Card Login
How To Set Up BC Services App?
To Set Up the App, You need to go with the following instructions that surely help you to set up this application in a very easy way.
- Firstly, Get the App and open it.
- Allow all notifications.
- Provide Government Issued ID
- Provide Your Email Address and Verify Email.
- Thereafter, Verify your Identity through the Video process.
- Apart from this, You may also select the In-Person verification procedure.
- After successfully verifying, You can use BC services online.
BC Services Card Renewal
You can renew your BC Services Card in case of Expiry and Lost or Stolen.
- First of all, Report your missing card by calling the ICBC Driver Licensing Center as soon as possible.
(Victoria) 250 978-8300
(elsewhere in BC) 1 800 950-1498
- If you have BC Seva Card without a photo:
Lower Mainland: (604) 683-7151
Elsewhere in B.C.: 1 (800) 663-7100 (toll-free)
Keep Remember that There is no fee required for renewal.
You May Also Like: