Sehat Card Check Karne ka Tarika Online 2023
Sehat Card Check Karne ka Tarika Online 2023: If you are searching for the sehat card check online, sehat card check code, sehat card online apply, sehat card punjab online registration, sehat card information, 8500 sehat card, sehat card check hospital list, sehat card eligibility check then your are reading the right web page. Because here you will be able to obtain every single detail which you exactly looking for. Let’s have a look.
Sehat Card Information
- The Sehat Sahulat Program is a health insurance initiative of the Federal Government of Pakistan in partnership with provincial governments.
- The Sehat Sahul program goals to improve the health status of the population, especially the poor, and reduce poverty through a reduction in out-of-pocket (OOP) expenditure on health care.
- Under this program, holders of Sehat Insaaf cards are entitled to free health services in case of hospitalization. Currently, Out Patient (OPD) services are not covered under this.
- Each provincial government is managing the Sehat Sahul program under its own management structure. Please follow the links on this page for detailed information on provincial programs.
Sehat Card Coverage
Sehat Card offers comprehensive medical cover to eligible cardholders which includes:
Sehat Card Check Karne ka Tarika Online 2023: Free hospitalization, emergency services, in-patient services (all medical and surgical cases), fractures/injuries, referral transport, maternity services, and free follow-up.
Sehat Card Check Karne ka Tarika Online 2023: In addition to secondary care services, eight major diseases are also covered under the priority cover package, including heart disease, diabetes, burns and road traffic accidents, kidney disease, and chronic diseases (TB, hepatitis A, B, and C, HIV, chronic liver disease). ), organ failure, oncology, and neurosurgical services. Check this link for the complete list of diseases covered under the program.
Sehat Card Check Karne ka Tarika Online 2023: The cardholder can avail of treatment up to PKR 720,000 annually. This amount can be increased further if needed. If a cardholder or a member of his family is suffering from a major illness, the treatment will not be stopped due to the exhaustion of the sum insured, but the government can provide another 360,000 Pakistani rupees per year per family and complete the treatment.
If a patient dies during treatment, an ex-gratia of 10,000 PKR is also paid to the family.
Sehat Card Benefits
At Present, the following two treatment packages are available for the beneficiaries of the program.
1. Secondary Care
- Initial coverage PKR 60,000 / family/year
- Additional coverage PKR 60,000 / family
2. Priority Treatment
- Initial coverage PKR 300,000 / family/year
- Additional coverage PKR 300,000 / family
Sehat Card Check Hospital List
To see the list of health card-empaneled hospitals, you have to follow the instructions given in the following way. let’s see
- First of all, Visit the main webpage. https://statehealth.com.pk/hospital_list.php
- Thereafter, You can Search Hospital By their Name, District, or State.
- After a few seconds, Your Hospital List will appear in front of you.
Sehat Card Eligibility Check
1. You can check eligibility for a health card in the following ways:
A) Check your eligibility through SMS: To check eligibility, send an SMS to 8500 or 9780 with your National Identity Card number for KP.
b) Check Eligibility Online: You can also check your health card eligibility using this online tool
c) Check Eligibility through Mobile App: You can also check your Sehat Card Eligibility using this Android App (Punjab only).
2. Your CNIC is your health card: If you are eligible, you can use your CNIC card as your default health card.
3. Gather information and required documents: Select your desired empaneled hospitals for the Sehat Sahul program. Carry your original CNIC when you go to Government/Private hospital. In case of a child below 18 years of age, take their B-Form along with the CNIC of either of their parents.
4. Use your health card to get medical treatment: Once you reach the hospital, you can approach the dedicated health facility counter for further assistance. SSP staff will verify your eligibility through your CNIC and guide you to the concerned hospital department for treatment.
5. Get free treatment: After the patient is admitted to the hospital, the cost of the treatment will be charged from the health card.
In this article, we have provided Sehat Card Check Karne ka Tarika Online 2023 – Sehat Card Information If you have any questions or queries related to this topic then you may ask us through the comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like: