As of the source, BIS PMJAY is a component of Ayushman Bharat. This beneficiary identification system is for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). It is a scheme of the National Health Policy of the Government of India. It aims to empower the poor and economically weaker sections of our country to enjoy quality healthcare. check the BIS PMJAY Portal Registration process below.
BIS PMJAY registration is a part of the National Health Policy of the Government of India. It has been started for the poor and vulnerable population of our society; They benefit from pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization benefits. Under this scheme, the government gives the benefits of many health services to the beneficiaries. These benefits are available across India for the beneficiaries in both public and private hospitals.
BIS PMJAY Benefits
The benefits covered under the PMJAY scheme are as follows:
- Medical examination
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic implantation services
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Complications arising during the treatment
- Post-hospitalization follow-up
BIS PMJAY Portal Login Procedure-
- First of all, you need to visit the official PMJAY portal.
- You should log in with your registered mobile number and enter the captcha code displayed on the screen.
- You should click on ‘Generate OTP’. Then, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to complete the login process.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can choose from the following tasks as per your requirements:
- Add member
- approved beneficiary
- pending beneficiary
- rejected beneficiary
- Print Card (All States)
We have told you about the BIS PMJAY Portal Login through this article. If you have any kind of information or any question related to this article, then you can ask us through the comment box given below. We look forward to answering your questions as soon as possible. Thank you
Read Also:- eArrival Card Philippines 2023 Registration