eArrival Card Philippines 2023
eArrival Card Philippines 2023: As of the source, all travelers must present a Philippines e-Arrival Card upon entering the country. This document replaces the Philippines Health Pass and is mandatory to obtain before traveling to the country, regardless of nationality or health status.
Philippine One-Stop Electronic Travel Declaration System
In response to the IATF directive, One Health Pass has been officially replaced with Electronic Travel (eTravel).
The Philippines’ Ministry of Foreign Affairs introduced the form to help health and immigration officials protect public health and control the spread of COVID-19 within the country. During the application process, you must declare whether you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
eArrival Card Philippines 2023 Registration
Information required to Registration:-
- Full name, age, and nationality
- Email address and mobile telephone number
- Date of arrival and departure
Who should get a Philippines e-Arrival Card?
Everyone wishing to enter the Philippines, whether you are a Philippine citizen or a foreign national, must fill out a form to obtain a Philippines e-Arrival Card within 72 hours prior to departure.
eArrival Card Philippines 2023 Application Form
If you want to fill out the eArrival Card Philippines 2023 Application Form, then you’ve come to the right place. We are giving the link to the Application form: Click Here
How To Apply eArrival Card Philippines 2023?
There is the information on how to apply for the Philippines Arrival Card:-
- Fill in the information requested in the online form on iVisa. When finished, then you select the preferred processing time.
- It is important to check that all your information has been filled in correctly to proceed with the payment process.
- Last is one, Upload the required documents. When you are finished, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
eArrival Card Philippines 2023 Documents
These documents required for the Philippines e-Arrival Card:-
- Valid Passport:- You must have a passport valid for at least six months after your arrival in the Philippines.
- Email Address:- You must have a running email, as part of the online process.
- Debit or credit card to pay the online fee:- You have two options, you can pay the processing fee by debit or credit card.
- Negative pre-departure PCR COVID-19 test result (if applicable):-
- Required only if the traveler is not fully vaccinated (at least two doses).
- Medical proof of COVID-19 vaccination (if applicable):- You must have proof of 2nd doses or booster doses.
eArrival Card Philippines 2023 Validity
According to Philippines rulers, the Philippines Arrival Card is a single-entry document and is valid for 30 days upon arrival after issue. When the application is done 100% online and takes only a few moments of your time.
In this article, we have provided eArrival Card Philippines 2023, Registration, Application Form, How To Apply? If you have any questions or queries related to this topic then you may ask us through the comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. Thank You.
You May Also Read: