Cashless Health Card for UP Govt Employees
Cashless Health Card for UP Govt Employees: If you are looking for the up cashless health card download, u.p govt cashless hospital list pdf, u.p govt cashless hospital list, cashless health card up government, up cashless health card registration, www.upsects.in card, state health card download, up state health card for pensioners then you are looking on the right webpage. Because here we are providing every single detail about cashless health cards for up govt employees. Let’s have a look.
Cashless Health Card for UP Govt Employees: In the government order dated January 07, 2022, issued by the Uttar Pradesh government, provision of a cashless medical facility has been made to the government servants, retired government servants, and their dependent families of the state of Uttar Pradesh. This facility will be available in all private hospitals and government hospitals covered under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
UP Cashless Health Card Download
Cashless Health Card for UP Govt Employees: Cashless medical treatment up to Rs.5 lakh per year will be available to each beneficiary family in private affiliated hospitals. While cashless medical treatment will be available in government medical institutions/hospitals without any financial limit.
To get the benefit of the scheme, it is mandatory for every eligible beneficiary to have a State Health Card, with the help of which cashless medical treatment will be available after verifying the identity of the beneficiary in the affiliated hospitals.
www.upsects.in Card Required Documents
- DDO/TO code and treasury district related to employee-pensioner.
- Present Pay Band/Level of the Employee, Last Pay Band/Level of the Pensioner.
- PPO number, bank account number, and IFSC code of the pensioner.
- Aadhaar number of self and dependents, Aadhaar linked mobile number, and details mentioned on Aadhaar.
- Photographs of self and dependents.
- Disability certificate in case of any dependent being disabled.
U.P Govt Cashless Hospital List
Cashless Health Card for UP Govt Employees: You will be able to see the Uttar Pradesh Cashless Hospital List by following the instructions given below. To check the list of the hospital, you have to choose your district and type of hospital, then the list of the hospital will appear in front of you. Kindly click on the below link and check the hospital list.
UP Cashless Health Card Registration
- First of all, You should visit the UPSECTS official website at sects.up.gov.in/PrintCard.aspx
- Thereafter, You should be clicking the link, UP State Health Card Download page will open.
- After that, You have to verify the mobile number with OTP.
- Then search the records by entering the State, Scheme Name, District, and Registration ID.
- Now Select Self/Dependent and complete eKYC using Aadhaar OTP.
- SMS: Congratulations. Your State Health Card is generated with a Unique ID: XX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
- After this, print your card anytime by clicking on sects.up.gov.in/PrintCard.aspx.
If you have any questions regarding this topic you may ask through the comments box. We will try to give you an answer as soon as possible. Hope You Like This Post.
Cashless Health Card UP Contacts
|Chief Executive Officer,
Ayushman Bharat (SACHIS),
4th Floor, Navchetna Kendra,
10, Ashok Marg, Hazratganj,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh – 226001.