SG Arrival Card for Singaporeans
SG Arrival Card for Singaporeans: The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) would like to remind all travelers, including Singapore residents, that it is a need to submit the SG Arrival Card before arriving in Singapore. Everyone wishing to enter Singapore, whether you are a Singapore citizen or a foreign national, must fill out a form to obtain a Singapore e-Arrival Card within 72 hours prior to departure.
If You guys are looking for a Singapore arrival Card and requirements and related queries then this webpage is absolutely for you. Because Here we are providing exactly what you looking for. This article might be helpful for you.
SG Arrival Card Application
If you want to fill out the arrival Card SG 2023 Application Form, then you’ve come to the right place. We are providing the link to the Application form:- Click Here
- Those transiting/transferring through Singapore without seeking immigration clearance; and
- Residents traveling through the land checkpoints.
Singapore Arrival Requirements
Public Health Requirements
To avoid tests and quarantine, travelers must fulfill the public health requirements below.
- Yellow Fever Requirements
- COVID-19 Requirements
General Entry Requirements
- Immigration Requirements
- Short Term Visitors
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Permanent Residence and Long-Term Pass.
SG Arrival Card 3 Days
SG Arrival Card for Singaporeans: Everyone wishing to enter Singapore, whether you are a Singapore citizen or a foreign national, must fill out a form to obtain an SG Arrival Card within 72 hours prior to departure.
SG Arrival Card Documents
Requirements of Document for SG Arrival Card as given below-
- Valid international passport.
- Contact information.
- Travel information.
- Information on your accommodation in Singapore
How To Apply for SG eArrival Card 2023?
There is the information on how to apply for the SG Arrival Card:-
- Firstly, Visit the main website i.e. https://www.ica.gov.sg/
- Fill in the information requested in the online form on iVisa. When finished, then you select the preferred processing time.
- Thereafter, It is important to check that all your information has been filled in correctly to proceed with the payment process.
- Last is one, Upload the required documents. When you are finished, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
In this article, we have provided SG Arrival Card for Singaporeans: Singapore Arrival Requirements If you have any questions or queries related to this topic then you may ask us through the comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like: