DDU Health Card 2023
DDU Health Card 2023: In the government order dated January 07, 2022, issued by the Uttar Pradesh government, provision of a cashless medical facility has been made to the government servants, retired government servants, and their dependent families of the state of Uttar Pradesh. This facility will be available in all private hospitals and government hospitals covered under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana.
Cashless medical treatment up to Rs.5 lakh per year will be available to each beneficiary family in private affiliated hospitals. While cashless medical treatment will be available in government medical institutions/hospitals without any financial limit.
To get the benefit of the scheme, it is mandatory for every eligible beneficiary to have a State Health Card, with the help of which cashless medical treatment will be available after verifying the identity of the beneficiary in the affiliated hospitals.
Pandit Deendayal Health Card Overview
|Name of Scheme
|DDU Health Card
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Citizens of Uttar Pradesh
|Providing a cashless treatment facility
|Name of State
DDU Health Card Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Ration card etc.
DDU Health Card Eligibility
- The person should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only Uttar Pradesh government employees are eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- Pensioners can also get the benefit of this scheme.
DDU Health Card Registration Step-by-Step Guide
- Visit DDU Health Card’s official website.
- Then click on the option “apply online”.
- The application form will be on display.
- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information) and upload documents.
- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
In This article, We have tried to provide you with every possible information. If you have any questions or queries then you may ask us through the comment section. We will give an answer as soon as possible.
You May Also Read: