Qatar Health Card Renewal
These are the Health care services in Qatar that are available to citizens and residents at a heavily subsidized rate at government clinics and hospitals. According to the source, these subsidized services can be accessed using the government-issued Health Card, popularly known as Hamad Card, referring to Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC).
- Firstly, you should visit Qatar Health Card Website.
- Then you enter the QID number, “Renew (Update Expiry Date) button, and click Next.
- You should fill up the application form.
- You must recheck and confirm the all details.
- After making the payment.
Qatar Health Card Renewal Cost
|Expatriate Residents (Adults and Children)
|GCC Nationals (Adults and Children)
Qatar Health Card Renewal Expiry Date
- Visit the main website of Health Card.
- You should enter your QID number, select Check Expiry, and click the “Next” button.
- After clicking the next button, You will get the information if your health card is expired or not. If your card is not expired, you will receive the below message.
Qatar Health Card Renewal Benefits
- Hamad Medical Center (HMC) is the including in Subsidized healthcare services in all government facilities.
- It has access to the most advanced medical equipment.
- Hukoomi health card holders can get medicines at subsidized rates from government-run pharmacies.
- We are given its easiest process for online health card renewal.
Qatar Health Card Renewal Offline
Qatar Health Card can be you have also done offline by physically visiting the Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) or Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) centers.
If you want to do offline then bring these documents:-
- Valid QID
- Expired health card
- Credit or debit card
- Cash (few centers do not have card facility)