Health Insurance for Hayya Card Holders 2023
Health Insurance for Hayya Card Holders 2023: The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) states on its website that Hayya cardholders and their companions are required to obtain a visitors’ insurance policy covering the remaining period of the Hayya card entry permit.
Health Insurance for Hayya Card Holders 2023: “For example, if a Hayya card holder plans to enter Qatar on 1 March, he/she must obtain an insurance policy for 11 months, and if he plans to enter the country on 1 April, then he should get an insurance policy for 10 months, and so forth,” the website says.
Health Insurance for Hayya Card Holders 2023: In this article, we are all set to provide a complete information package about Health Insurance for Hayya Card Holders 2023 such as Hayya Card Holders’ Insurance Fee, How to get Insurance for Hayya Card Holders, Hayya Card holders’ Insurance Eligibility & More. Let’s have a Look.
Hayya Card holders’ Insurance Eligibility
Emergency Medical Treatment
Up to QAR 150,000 for the policy term and within the State of Qatar.
Emergency Medical Assistance with a sub-limit of QAR 35,000 includes:
• Emergency ambulance transport within the State of Qatar, and where necessary.
• Medical clearance in the country of residence of the individual.
COVID-19 and Quarantine
a) Sub-limit up to QAR 50,000.
b) Covid-19 treatment for positive cases.
c) Quarantine expenses (for confirmed cases) up to QAR 300 per day.
No waiting period is required under this document.
Repatriation: In the event of the death of the visitor within the State of Qatar,
The cost of repatriation is covered up to an amount of QAR 10,000.
No co-pay or deductible is required for any covered services as per the terms and conditions set out in the visitor’s health insurance policy
Hayya Card Holders’ Insurance Fee
- The premium for the compulsory visitors’ health insurance policy is QAR 50 per month.
- Visitors can buy additional coverage (top-up) at will for an additional premium to be determined by insurance companies.
How do get Insurance for Hayya Card Holders?
- Visitors applying for a visit visa through the Ministry of Home Affairs website or through the Metrash app will be directed to the website of the Ministry of Public Health where they can select one of the insurance companies registered with the ministry to purchase visitor visas. Can policy after meeting all other relevant visa requirements.
- Please ensure that you select the policy term matching or exceeding the selected/eligible visa type. Please visit the website of the Ministry of Home Affairs for more information on the types of visas and the length of stay permitted.
- Once the insurance policy has been issued by the selected insurance company, the Ministry of the Interior will issue the appropriate travel visa.
- The effective date of coverage is the date of entry of the visitor at any boundary.
- If the visitor wishes to extend his/her stay in the State of Qatar, he/she must purchase a new health insurance policy.
Hayya Card Holders May Contact for Insurance
- 16000 – Extension No. (1) Dedicated to health insurance
- International Number: 0097444069963