ICA SG Arrival Card 2023
ICA SG Arrival Card 2023 is the electronic version of the paper disembarkation/embarkation (DE) card (commonly known as the white card) that foreign visitors are currently required to submit on arrival. Please note that the SG Arrival Card is not a visa. The use of the SG Arrival Card e-Service is free of charge.
As we all know that people are searching curiously for SG Arrival Card 2023 online, ICA arrival card application &, etc. If you are one of them then you are looking at the right web page. Because This page will help you to find exactly what you looking for.
ICA SG Arrival Card Requirements
Public Health Requirements
To avoid tests and quarantine, travelers must fulfill the public health requirements below.
- Yellow Fever Requirements
- COVID-19 Requirements
General Entry Requirements
- Immigration Requirements
- Short Term Visitors
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Permanent Residence and Long-Term Pass.
SG Arrival Card e-service
Requirements of Document for e-Services ICA as given below-
- Applicant’s Identity Card Number/Birth Certificate Number/Citizenship Certificate Number
- Applicant’s Passport Expiry Date
- Applicant’s recent passport-sized color photograph (taken within the last three months)
- VISA or Master Credit/Debit Card, American Express Card, or Internet Banking Details.
SG Arrival Card Application
To apply for a Singapore Arrival Card, please complete the application form below and attach a scanned copy of the passport’s bio page. Thereafter, you will be able to make the payment directly, or alternatively, you can select to return to file an application for the next applicant.
ICA Arrival Card Required Documents
- Valid international passport.
- Contact information.
- Travel information.
- Information on your accommodation in Singapore.
Fees and processing time
- The fee is 18 USD (25 Singapore Dollars) and takes 1-2 business days to process. Payment should be made at the time of submission of documents.
- All information provided by you must be true and correct. If you submit incorrect or false information, you may be prosecuted and detained.
- Please note that fees will be charged in Singapore Dollars.
SG Arrival Card, How To Fill?
To Get ICA Arrival Card Online applicant must follow the following instructions-
- Firstly, Visit the main website i.e.https://www.ica.gov.sg/
- Submit your ICA SG Arrival Card 2023 within three (3) days prior to the date of arrival in Singapore. For example, travelers arriving in Singapore on 30 Jun 2020, can only submit their declaration from 28 Jun 2020 onwards. This is to avoid unnecessary delays during immigration clearance.
- Submit your ICA SG Arrival Card via https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/ or through the official “MyICA” mobile application that can be downloaded for free from either the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). Beware of potential phishing sites if you choose to submit the ICA SG Arrival Card 2023 through unofficial channels.
- Submission via the official ICA SG Arrival Card 2023 e-Service is free of charge. ICA does not support or endorse services offered by commercial entities who provide assistance in submitting the SG Arrival Card at a fee. Please refer to the advisory for more information.
- Now You will get a confirmation email.
You May Also Like: