Journalist Health Card 2023
Journalist Health Card 2023: The main objective of the scheme is the Working and Retired Journalists Health Scheme is designed to provide cashless treatment to Telangana Government journalists and their dependent family members. The Journalist Health Card Online Application process is continuing. Eligible aspects may apply for Journalist Health Card through online mode.
As we know that people are searching curiously for the journalist health card apply, ts journalist health card, journalist health card Telangana apply online, journalist health card login, journalist health card status, ts journalist health card download and etc. If you are one of them then you must read this page carefully. Because here you will be able to find exactly what you looking for.
TS Journalist Health Card
Aarogyasri Health Care Trust will implement this scheme under the supervision of the Telangana government.
- The Trust under intimation to the Planning Technical Committee may reject the claim on grounds not covered by the policy.
- Appellate Committee either against the rebuttal (disallowance) defined in clause 12.4(ii) or advice of rebuttal of the claim or claim as defined in clause 12.4(i) under clause 12.5(i) within 3 months from the date of settlement of the claim An appeal can be made against the deficiency.
TS Journalist health card Benefits
1. The scheme will provide inpatient treatment for the listed treatments for the identified diseases under all specialties in empaneled hospitals. List of IP Remedies
2. An end-to-end cashless service is offered through the NWH, with discharge medication ten days from the time the patient reports, including complications after thirty (30) days for those patients are included, who undergo one of the listed treatments. Medicine(s)
3. Free OP assessment of patients for listed treatments who cannot undergo IP treatment including consultation and investigations
Patients who require long-term follow-up therapy to get the maximum benefit from the procedure and avoid complications are provided follow-up services for a period of one year through fixed packages. The follow-up package includes consultations, check-ups, medicines, etc. for one year for the listed treatments. List of IP Remedies
Journalist Health Card Network Hospitals
As per the official report, A health care provider shall be a hospital of a nursing home established in Telangana for indoor medical care and treatment of illness and injuries and must be registered under the Telangana Private Allopathic Medical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act and pre-conception and pre-natal diagnostic techniques. Act (wherever applicable).
1. Serving Journalist:
- All recognized working and retired journalists. The meaning of journalists in a State Government shall be defined under the Fundamental Rules.
- Dependent parent (either adoptive or biological, but not both).
- A legally wedded wife in the case of a male journalist.
- Husband in the case of a female journalist.
- wholly dependent legitimate children (including stepchildren and adopted children)
- In the case of parents, who are dependent on the journalist for their livelihood.
- In the case of unemployed daughters, who are unmarried or widowed or divorced or abandoned.
- In the case of unemployed sons who are below 25 years of age
Disabled children with disabilities that make them unfit for employment.
Journalist Health Card Telangana Apply Online (Step By Step)
- First of all, Visit the main webpage i.e. https://jhs.telangana.gov.in/login.htm
- Thereafter, Download the Health Scheme app.
- Now Register on the App using your personal information.
- Verified with OPT (One Time Password)
- Your Registration will be completed successfully.
- Now apply for a health card in the Journalist category.
- Your card will be dispatched to your address.
Journalist Health Card Download Process
- First of all, Visit the official webpage
- Thereafter, Click on the “Login” Tab
- Enter Your Username and Password.
- Press Login
- Wait a while, Your card will appear in front of you.
- Now you can download your health card by clicking the save Button.
How To Check journalist health card status?
If you applied and want to know your health card status online then you should check the following instructions.
- Visit https://jhs.telangana.gov.in/login.htm
- Click on the “Journalist Card Status”
- Enter the Journalist ID and Press “Search”
- Your card status will appear in front of you.
Journalist Health Scheme Contacts
JOURNALISTS HEALTH SCHEME
Road.No. 46, Jubilee Hills,
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Phone No: 040-23547107, 8333817459, 8333817415
CUG No: 8333817470,
Fax Number: 040-23555657.
You May Also Like: