Karunya Health Insurance Scheme 2023
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme (KSAP) is a health care insurance scheme which the goal to provide health coverage for 5 lacks per family per year. As per the official statistics, 42 lakh poor and vulnerable families are nourished by the scheme. It is a fully sponsored scheme and Karunya Benevolent Fund -KBF (Trust model implemented through the Lottery department) along with Ayushman Bharat – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) and formulated Karunya Arogya Suraksha Padhathi (KASP).
The amount for the health scheme is raised through a lottery. This welfare measure is useful to those who suffer from ailments, the cost of treatment of which proved to be insupportable to lower and even middle class of society with an annual family income of less than Rs. 3 lakhs.
If you are looking for the kasp insurance how to apply, karunya health insurance hospital list, karunya insurance eligibility, karunya insurance coverage and etc. then you are looking at the right webpage. Because Here we are providing exactly what you looking for. Let’s have a Look.
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme Benefits
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme 2023 Benefits are available below-
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefits
- Complications arising during treatment
- Medical examination, treatment, and consultation
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Post-hospitalization follow-up cares is up to 15 days.
Karunya Health Insurance Coverage
The Karunya Health Insurance Scheme covers the following diseases-
- Kidney diseases
- Heart diseases
- Palliative Care
- Brain surgery
- Liver surgery
- Transplant surgeries
- Acute respiratory illness
Karunya Insurance Eligibility
The Government of Kerala has already set eligibility criteria for the Karunya Health Insurance Scheme which following are-
- All the APL and BPL families with annual income below ₹3 lakhs are eligible for Karunya Health Scheme.
- The applicant must be a resident of Kerala in order to avail of these benefits.
Karunya Health Insurance Scheme Required Documents
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, etc)
- Residential Proof
- BPL Card
- Income Certificate
- Additional Documents (Ration Card, Passport Size photograph)
Karunya Health Insurance Hospital List
KASP Insurance How to Apply?
applicants who want to register for Karunya Health Insurance Scheme may apply using the following instructions.
- First of all, To Register Karunya Health Scheme process, visit the online portal of Karunya Kerala. ( https://sha.kerala.gov.in/ )
- Thereafter, Find the ‘How to Apply’ and click on that button.
- Now Download a PDF of this scheme’s application form.
- Fill in the mandatory information.
- Finally, Submit the application form along with all required documents.
Karunya Insurance Card Download
To download Karunya Insurance Card, You need to visit the official webpage. Thereafter, log in with Username and Password. As soon as you logged in, You will be shown your Karunya Insurance Policy. Now you can save it for future reference.
Karunya Health Insurance Contact Number
Karunya Health Scheme in Kerala Contact Information Helpline Number: (0471) 3230-448 / 449 Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article, we have provided Karunya Health Insurance Scheme 2023: KASP Insurance How to Apply? online If you have any questions or queries related to this topic then you may ask us through the comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like: