Janshree Bima Yojana 2023
Janshree Bima Yojana presented by the Government of India and the Life Insurance Corporation of India is prescribed for people living below the poverty in the country. The objective of this scheme is to provide insurance protection to the rural and urban poor people of the country, who are living below or marginally above the poverty line. Pannadhay Jeevan Amrit Yojana scheme has been started as ‘Janshree Bima Yojana’ of the Life Insurance Corporation of India in the state of Rajasthan on August 14, 2006, to provide the benefit of insurance to the family living below the poverty line.
The scheme is administered by the Life Insurance Corporation of India through a nodal agency. Nodal Agency means Panchayat, NGO, Self Help Group, or any other institutional arrangement.
The nodal agency will do all the work related to the scheme for and on behalf of the insured members.
Janshree Bima Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals in the age group of 18 years to 59 years.
- Identification and notification of such groups by the Life Insurance
- Corporation of India; This will be done in consultation with the Central Government/Nodal Agency. Presently 45 self-employment groups are identified.
- The group must have at least 25 members.
- The member is usually the head of the family.
One of the following documents is required for age verification-
- Birth certificate
- School certificate showing date of birth.
- voter ID card
- Identity card/job card of National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme.
Janshree Bima Yojana Benefits
- The legal successor will obtain Rs. 30,000/- if the member dies of natural causes.
- The legal successor will obtain Rs. 75,000/- if the member dies due to an accident.
- The beneficiary will be paid Rs. 75,000/- in the event of permanent total disability as a result of the accident.
- The beneficiary will be paid Rs. 75,000/- if they lose both eyes, hands, and legs or one eye and one limb due to an accident.
- If a beneficiary loses an eye or a limb in an accident, they will receive Rs. 37,500/-.
- Rs. 5,000 in maternity benefits for the registered domestic worker.
Janshree Bima Yojana Premium
There will be an annual premium of Rs.200/- per member. In this, Rs.100/- will be taken from the Social Security Fund by the Central Government, and the remaining Rs.100/- premium will be contributed by the member or nodal agency.
Life Insurance Corporation of India may make changes to the rates, terms, conditions, and terms of this policy on the basis of claim experience. If the claim experience is adverse, l. IC can revise the premium rates.
Janshree Bima Yojana Claim Process
The claim process is easy. The beneficiary of the deceased member will have to submit the original proof to the nodal agency which will submit it along with the claim form. Yes. B. The corporation will make arrangements to send the scheme to the pension and group insurance units serving the scheme. Bha. Yes. B. The claim will be settled by the corporation by sending an account payee check to the beneficiary.
In case of death due to an accident, in case of original death, apart from the original death certificate, a police investigation report and post-mortem report will have to be submitted. In the claim of disability benefit, along with the documentary proof of the accident, the medical certificate of the Government Civil Surgeon / Orthopedist, in which full details of permanent/partial disability will also have to be given.
How To Apply for Janshree Bima Yojana 2023?
जनश्री बीमा योजना (जेबीवाई JBY) योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना वर्तमान में संभव नहीं है। हालाँकि, आप उस नोडल संगठन या स्वयं सहायता संगठन के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं जिससे वे संबंधित हैं। किसी भी एलआईसी कार्यालय को अतिरिक्त आवेदन माध्यम के रूप में इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है।
जनश्री बीमा योजना का उद्देश्य उन श्रमिकों और उनके परिवार के सदस्यों को बीमा कवरेज प्रदान करना है जो सामाजिक और आर्थिक रूप से वंचित हैं। यह कार्यक्रम महिलाओं और बच्चों की आर्थिक रूप से भी मदद करता है।
In this article, we have provided Janshree Bima Yojana 2023: Janshree Bima Yojana Benefits online If you have any questions or queries related to this topic then you may ask us through the comment section. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like: