New Zealand Passenger Arrival Card 2023
New Zealand Passenger Arrival Card 2023 – In the middle of 2023, New Zealand’s Government will replace the paper Passenger Arrival Card with a new Traveller Declaration. The decision to replace Travel Declaration is part of their dedication to streamlining all procedures at airports and other entry points into New Zealand for travelers.
Customs New Zealand is operating with other border agencies, including the Ministry of Business, Innovation, and Employment, Biosecurity New Zealand, the Ministry of Health, and the Ministry of Transport, to modernize our border. This will help travelers move via our airports and improve the safety and security of New Zealand.
If you are searching for new zealand passenger arrival card download, new zealand arrival declaration form, nz arrival requirements, new zealand travel declaration form. then this page is completely dedicated to you. You can get entire details about New Zealand Passenger Arrival Card 2023 from here.
NZ Arrival Requirements
Travelers no longer need to finish a New Zealand Traveller Declaration to enter New Zealand. New Zealand’s COVID-19 entry requirements were removed on 20 October 2022.
- Complete a New Zealand Traveller Declaration
- Test for COVID-19 on arrival
- Provide a pre-departure test result before travel
- Prove COVID-19 vaccination status, or
- Provide information for contact tracing, to enter the country.
New Zealand Arrival Declaration Form
Beforehand, The New Zealand Traveller Declaration is an online system that travelers would be able to Exercise to integrate a declaration before they travel to New Zealand. It is not currently a requirement for travelers to complete this to enter New Zealand.
Presently, Travelers will still require to complete the Passenger Arrival Card, which is handed out onboard your flight to New Zealand. The New Zealand Traveller Declaration will be reintroduced in the middle of 2023 and will replace the paper Passenger Arrival Card.
New Zealand Passenger Arrival Card Download Process
- First of all, Visit the main webpage i.e. https://www.travellerdeclaration.govt.nz/
- Thereafter, Click on the “Complete Your Declaration”
- New Page will open where you have to click the “Get Started” button.
- After that, You will be asked to Read Privacy Police and move forward to the continue button.
- Fill in all required information like DOB, Name, Nationality, Passport Number & Passport Expiry.
- Click on the continue button.
- Thereafter, Make online payment.
- Finally, You will get the confirmation email.
You May Also Like: