Service Ontario Health Card
Ontario Health Card Requirements: Ontario Health Card pays for various health issues. You can get benefits of the Service Ontario Health Card if you have complete requirements which discussion available in the whole article. To get Service Ontario Health Card coverage, You must fulfill the criteria. This service is not allowed Outside Ontario, tourists, and expatriates. Let’s find out more about Service Ontario Health Card Requirements. Let’s have a look.
Ontario Health Card Requirements – OHC Requirements
Basically, Ontario Health Card Requirements are about health card eligibility and documents. Ontario Health Card Requirements ensure to get coverage without any destruction. That’s why, We are providing the exact requirements which you looking for. You should read this page till the end. We are sure that you will get what you need and asking for.
Documents Required for Ontario Health Card
Ontario Health Card required some documents to take health coverage. What are these Documents? or What Proof is Required? Description below-
Proof of Canadian citizenship or OHIP-eligible immigration status
- Canadian Citizenship Proof Certificate
- Living Proof in Ontario
- Identity Certificate
Proof of residency in Ontario (One of Any)
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Ontario Photo Card
- Utility Bills
- Bank Statement
- Employer Record
- School, College or University Report Card & More
Proof of identity
- Credit Card
- Valid Driving License
- Valid Photo Card
- Candian Immigration Identification Card
- Current Employer ID Card
- Old Age Security Guard
- Record of Landing
- Students ID Card
- Union Card
Find a ServiceOntario center
Take your three documents – originals only – and the completed application form to ServiceOntario. For query solutions, you can call below.
- 1-800-268-1154 (toll-free in Ontario only)
- 416-314-5518 (Toronto and GTA)
- 1-800-387-5559 (toll-free TTY)
Ontario Health Card Requirement for Work Permit Holders
Foreign Workers who have to hold a valid work permit are eligible for Ontario Health Coverage. The worker must be full-time and have at least working for the last 6 months in Ontario.
- Must have Primary Place in Ontario
- Physically Present in Ontario for at least 153 days in one year period.
- foreign workers who have Canadian immigration documents to identify the accompanying family member
- individual family member must have Immigration documents approved by the CIC.
- Passports of family members with an entry stamp for the Foreign Worker Work Permit.
These are the Complete Requirements for Service Ontario Health Card. Apart from this, If You have any queries then you can call the provided number.
You May Also Like: