PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra 2023
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra 2023: Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is a national mission for financial inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, banking/ savings and deposit accounts, remittance, credit, insurance, and pension in an affordable manner. The account can be opened in any bank branch or business correspondent (Bank Mitr) outlet. PMJDY accounts are being opened with zero balances.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra: Bank Mitra is an instrument that enables banks to maximize their reach to the areas inaccessible by the normal banking system. He would be the representative responsible for providing affordable banking services at convenience to the customers and at a low cost.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra: If you are looking for the who is bank mitra mcq, bank mitra qualification,bank mitra salary,what is bank mitra in hindi, pmjdy accounts come with____________, jan dhan yojana bank account opening online, pm jan dhan yojana account opening form online, bank mitra registration then this page is entirely dedicated to you. Because here we are providing everything you need to know.
Position of Bank Mitra Infrastructure Report as on 10.03.2017
|SSA is Covered through fixed location Bank Mitra
|SSA Covered through Branches
|No. of location Uncovered due to connectivity
|No. of Active Bank Mitra doing Transactions
|No. of Device Capable under EKYC Transaction
|No. of Device Capable under Rupay Card-Based Transaction
|No. of Device Capable under AEPS Transaction
|PUBLIC SECTOR BANK
|REGIONAL RURAL BANK
|PRIVATE SECTOR BANK
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra 2023 Benefits
- One basic savings bank account is opened for an unbanked person.
There is no requirement to maintain any minimum balance in PMJDY accounts.
- Interest is earned on the deposit in PMJDY accounts.
- Rupay Debit card is provided to PMJDY account holders.
- Accident Insurance Cover of Rs.1 lakh (enhanced to Rs. 2 lacks to new PMJDY accounts opened after 28.8.2018) is available with a RuPay card issued to the PMJDY account holders.
- An overdraft (OD) facility of up to Rs. 10,000 to eligible account holders is available.
- PMJDY accounts are eligible for Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima
- Yojana (PMSBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Bank (MUDRA) scheme.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra 2023 Eligibility
- Individuals like retired bank employees
- Retired teachers
- Retired government employees and ex-servicemen,
- Individual owners of ‘kirana’/medical/Fair Price shops
- Individual Public Call Office (PCO) operators,
- Agents of Small Savings schemes of the Government of India/Insurance Companies
- Individuals who own petrol pumps
- Authorized functionaries of well-run Self Help Groups (SHGs) which are linked to banks
Who is Bank Mitra MCQ?
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra: Bank Mitra is the agent of the bank in remote areas. A bank friend acts like an agent to facilitate bank and banking-related services, especially in the unbanked areas of the country. They help in areas where there are no ATMs and bank branches.
Bank Mitra Qualification
- Minimum Educational Qualification- Passed 10th level examination from a recognized board
- Must have valid Aadhaar and PAN number.
- The VLE ( Village Level Entrepreneur) should be a rural youth above 18 years of age.
- The VLE ( Village Level Entrepreneur) should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have a basic level of knowledge of the English language.
- Prior knowledge of basic computer skills would be a preferred advantage
- The VLE should be motivated enough to become a major driver of social change and should perform his/her duties with utmost dedication and sincerity.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Form Online
You can download the PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening Form Online by using the direct link which is available just below after this paragraph.
Bank Mitra Salary
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra: Fresher salaries in India are between from ₹ 0.1 Lakh to ₹ 6.9 Lakh, with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.3 Lakh. The salary estimate is based on 123 salaries received from freshers.
Bank Mitra Registration
- Passport Size Photographs
- Copies of Pan Card
- Copies of Aadhar Card
- Copies of Address Proof (Residential)
- Copies of Office Address Proof
- Copies of Education Proof-10 pass
- IIBF Certificate (Indian Institute of Banking and Finance).
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Bank Mitra: Friends, if you are not able to get CSC Bank CSP or CSC Bank BC done from any government or public sector bank like SBI, PNB, etc. then you do not need to worry at all! If you are a CSC Vle, now you can easily and hassle-free become a Bank Mitra with HDFC Bank! Because instead of giving Salary to Vle/Bank Mitra, almost all Banks give commission according to Account Opening and Transaction only! Due to which bank you are Bank Mitra BC! It doesn’t affect your income!
Second, after making CSC HDFC Bank BC, you can withdraw deposits from any bank’s customer’s account through AEPS! To apply for CSC HDFC Bank BC / HDFC Bank CSP you need to contact your CSC DM or Nearest HDFC Bank to open your HDFC Bank Account with CSC VLE! If you face any problem in this process then you can take the help of the CSC District Manager of your district.
You May Also Read:-
To know more about it, go to Yojana247.