PM Youth Program
PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023:- Mr. Shahbaz Sharif Prime Minister of Pakistan, has inaugurated the Prime Minister Youth Loan Scheme 2023 for business and agriculture purposes. The main goal of this interest-free and interest-free loan scheme is to make the youth employable and prosperous.
The PM has announced the Prime Minister Youth Business (PMYBL) Loan Scheme which has less markup. All the commercials, Islamic, and SME banks will provide PM Business loans to the individual who will be eligible.
PM Yuva Loan Registration has been opened, visit the PMYP website and start your business. You can learn how to apply for PM business loans for youth in Pakistan from the official YouTube tutorial.
PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023
PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023 – The Prime Minister’s Youth Loan Scheme was initiated by Nawaz Sharif, former Prime Minister of Pakistan, It was established in the year of 2013 as PM Youth Program. The main objective of the program is to ensure quality education and meaningful employment for youth through unified, sustainable youth initiatives.
Kamyab Jawan Program Loan Online Apply
Here you follow the steps to apply online for PM Yuva Loan Scheme 2023:-
PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility
- All men/women having CNIC, aged between 21 to 45 years, and having entrepreneurial ability are eligible. The minimum age limit for IT/E-commerce-related businesses will be 18 years.
- Small and medium enterprises (startups and existing businesses) as per the definition of SBP and those owned by youth as per the age group mentioned above are also eligible.
- IT/E-commerce-related occupations will require at least matriculation or equivalent education.
- The scheme is for both startups as well as existing micro and small business enterprises.
- You can reapply at any time if you want to take advantage of the recently announced increase in maximum loan size.
- No physical application is allowed. All applications must be submitted online
- The minimum age of the applicant under this scheme is 21 years at the time of application submission. However, this is relaxable for up to 18 years in case of applicants applying for IT or computer-related professions. The maximum age limit is 45 years at the time of submission of the application.
How to Apply for Prime Minister Youth Program?
This is the application form to be filled out online:- Click Here
- Organization Name
- Legal Status
- Name of Authority
- CEO/Head/ Executive Director
- Number of Board Members
- Website URL
- Number of Team Members
- Twitter URL
- LinkedIn URL
- Facebook URL
- Instagram URL
- Mobile Number
- Office Contact
- Focus Area
- Office Address
PM Loan Scheme
|Debt Equity for New Businesses
|PKR 0.1 Million up to PKR 1 Million
|Above PKR 1 Million up to PKR 10 Million
|Above PKR 10 Million up to 25 Million
PM Youth Portal
Prime Minister Youth Portal is pmyp.gov.pk. You can apply online for loans, application forms, registration for the scheme, and more. It is a public and general portal for only Pakistan citizens.
Read Also:- Bahrain Smart Card Appointment Online