Quezon City Health Card
Quezon City Health Card: A health certificate is issued to persons involved in the operation and management of an establishment, regardless of the job description, upon compliance with all requirements set forth by the Quezon City Health Department.
Quezon City Health Card Requirements
Order of Payment Form (can be secured at the QCHD Sanitation Division)
Health Certificate Application Form (can be obtained at QCHD Sanitation Division)
Sputum and Stool Test Result Form (can be saved in the QCHD Clinical Laboratory)
Proof of valid HIV Seminar (Original copy)
Additional requirements for applicants under the age of 18
Original copy of Birth Certificate
written parent/guardian consent
Original valid ID card of the consenting parent/guardian
Health certificate, official receipt of laboratory tests, and payment of HIV seminar fee
Quezon City Health Card Process
Receive payment orders and health certificate application forms from the QCHD-Environmental Sanitation Division Office
Pay the following processing fee at the City Treasurer’s Office cashier:
- Health Certificate Processing Fee – P75.00
- Laboratory Fee:
- Sputum test – P97.00
- Stool Exam – P40.00
- HIV Seminar Fee – P50.00
Submit laboratory specimens (feces and sputum). The sample will be validated in the clinical laboratory
The applicant will be scheduled for HIV Seminar and will attend HIV Seminar (Note: If a valid HIV Seminar Certificate is submitted, the applicant will skip this step)
Claim lab results and health certificates at the release clerk of the QCHD Clinical Laboratory and HIV Seminar Room
How to Apply for Quezon City Health Card?
- You can apply for a health permit in Quezon City. First of all, complete a Health Card Application Form (for Individuals) which you can get from the Sanitation Division Office, and submit it along with all the required documents.
- Get your pay order and pay Php194.00 for your health card at the cashier of the City Treasurer.
- Proceed to Windows 1 or 2 and submit your stool and sputum samples for laboratory testing. Stool and sputum samples can be submitted to the city health department or any recognized laboratory.
- Collect results on window 3.
- If this is the first time that you are applying (new application), you will need to attend an HIV/AIDS seminar. Choose a schedule in one of 5 sessions daily: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM, or 3:00 PM.
- Get your photo taken at the health department for your health card.
- Get your health card.
Read Als0:- SNHD Health Card