Health Certificate Quezon City 2023
Quezon City Health Certificate is released to persons involved in the operation and management of an establishment regardless of the job description, upon conformity with all the requirements set by the Quezon City Health Department.
If you are looking for qc health certificate online application, quezon city health certificate application form, health certificate quezon city online appointment, qc e services health certificate, qc services.quezon city.gov.ph registration, quezon city id online registration, qceservices.quezoncity.gov. ph id, occupational permit quezon city then you must read the complete article.
Quezon City Health Certificate Requirements 2023
- Order of payment form (can be secured at the QCHD Sanitation Division)
Health certificate application form (can be secured at the QCHD Sanitation Division)
- Proof of valid HIV seminar (original copy)
- Additional Requirements for applicants below 18 years old
- Original copy of the birth certificate
- Written Parental/ Guardian consent
- Original Valid ID of Parent/ Guardian giving consent
- Official receipt of payment for a health certificate, laboratory examinations, and HIV seminar fees.
- Sputum and stool examination result form (can be secured at QCHD Clinical Laboratory)
Quezon City Health Certificate Fees
Applicants will have to pay the following as application fees-
- New Application: Php194.00
- Renewal: Php144.00
Quezon City Health Certificate Process 2023
- Receive the order of payment and health certificate application form from the QCHD-Environmental Sanitation Division Office
- Now Pay the following processing fees at the City Treasurer’s Office cashier:
Health certificate processing fee – P75.00
Sputum Exam – P97.00
Stool Exam – P40.00
HIV Seminar fee – P50.00
- Thereafter, Submit laboratory specimens (stool and sputum). The specimen will be validated at the clinical laboratory.
- The candidate will be scheduled for an HIV seminar and will attend the HIV Seminar (NOTE: If a valid HIV Seminar certificate is presented, the candidate will skip this step)
- Now Claim the Laboratory Results and Health Certificate at the releasing clerk of QCHD Clinical Laboratory and HIV Seminar room.
How To Apply for Quezon City Health Certificate 2023?
Here you can check the procedure for getting Quezon City Health Certificate as given below.
- First, complete a QC Health Card Application Form (for individuals) which you can receive from the Sanitation Division Office, and submit it together with all the required documents.
- Secondly, Get your Order of Payment and pay Php194.00 for your Health Card at the City Treasurer’s cashier.
- Now Proceed to Windows 1 or 2 and submit for laboratory examination your stool and sputum specimen. The stool and sputum specimens can be submitted to the City Health Department or to any accredited laboratories.
- Thereafter, Collect the results in Window 3.
- If this is the first time that you are applying (NEW APPLICATION), you will need to attend an HIV/AIDS seminar. Select a schedule in any of the 5 sessions every day: 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM, or 3:00 PM.
- Have your photo taken at the Health Department for your Health Card.
- Finally, Receive your Health Certificate or Health Card.
Quezon City Health Department Contacts
Quezon City Local Government
Elliptical Road, Brgy. Central
Diliman Quezon City 1100 Philippines
Quezon City Health Department
Tel. No.: 703-2723
You May Also Read: