Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023
Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023: From 01-01-2023 facility has been provided for online completion of the Arrival cards by foreigners coming to Sri Lanka and Departure Cards by Sri Lankans leaving the country.
Air travelers can fill out this card online through the official website of the Department of Immigration and Emigration at www.immigration.gov.lk three days before their travel.
Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023: If you guys are looking for the sri lanka arrival form, sri lanka airport arrival procedure, sri lanka eta, sri lanka visa, sri lanka visa on arrival, sri lanka immigration, sri lanka entry requirements, sri lanka travel restrictions then this webpage is completely dedicated to you. Because here we are providing every single update on Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023. Let’s have a look.
Sri Lanka Entry Requirements
- The facility of ETA on arrival at the port of entry in Sri Lanka will be extended to those tourists who are unable to obtain ETA online due to paucity of time.
- According to the health guidelines issued by the Director General of Health Services on 27 January 2022, all travelers arriving in Sri Lanka must undergo a COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of departure or a rapid antigen test within 48 hours of departure. ,
- All tourist visa and foreign passport holders are required to have Sri Lanka Covid-19 insurance coverage at a cost of USD 12, which covers USD 75,000 for one month.
- Covid 19 insurance coverage is not required to board an aircraft, but upon landing in Sri Lanka, he/she must purchase the policy before leaving the relevant airport in Sri Lanka.
- Sri Lankan passport holders are not required to have COVID 19 insurance coverage while traveling to Sri Lanka.
- Online submission of the health declaration forms is not mandatory and passengers who are unable to submit their online health declaration form are permitted to submit the printed HDF at the airport on arrival.
- Dual citizens are considered Sri Lankans.
- Air operators, please refer to restricted countries.
Sri Lanka Travel Restrictions
Travel ban for passengers coming to Sri Lanka from Southern African countries. To know the complete restrictions, You may read the following PDF page.
Sri Lanka ETA
Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023: Tourists from the following countries, who are unable to make credit card payments for Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to travel to Sri Lanka due to the ongoing upgrade and maintenance of the ETA front-end system, will be issued an ETA on arrival (Sri Lanka at the port of entry) as an alternate channel.
United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Spain, Greece, Sweden, Hungary, Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Estonia, Mauritius, Iceland, Cuba, Singapore, Russia, and Ukraine.
Sri Lanka visa on arrival
Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023: A visit visa is an entry permit that signifies the consent of the Sri Lankan government for the entry of a foreign national into the country. The visa details the length of time and conditions of stay.
There are two sub-categories that come under Visit Visa:-
Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023: A tourist Visa is issued to genuine tourists who wish to enter Sri Lanka for sightseeing or holidays, visit friends and relatives, seek medical treatment, attend art, music, and dance events, and Attend sporting events for a short period of time.
business purpose visa:
A business Purpose Visa is issued to foreign nationals who visit Sri Lanka for business purposes for a short period of time. This visa can be issued for single or multiple visits.
What are the Working Hours?
- Acceptance of all applications: 8.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Collection of visas after submitting the applications: 8.30 a.m. to 12. oo p.m.
The office closes on Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays.
Sri Lanka airport arrival procedure
General information about immigration clearance
Sri Lanka Arrival Card 2023: *If you are not a Sri Lankan citizen, you will require to fill out a Disembarkation Card and hand it in at the immigration counter – for more information: www.immigration.gov.lk
- Go to the immigration counter and present your travel document.
- Wait for the immigration officer to stamp your travel document.
Sri Lanka Immigration Department Contacts
- Dep. of Immigration and Emigration
- “Suhurupaya”, Sri Subhuthipura Road,
- +94 011 5329 000 / +94 112 101 500
- +94 011 2885 358
HotLine – 1962
You May Also Like: