UAN Universal Account Number
UAN Passbook Login: The Universal Account Number (UAN) is 12 digits unique number which provides to every employee who contributes to the EPF. It is generated by the Employees Provident Fund Organization and regulated by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is one of the two main social security organizations under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India, and is completely responsible for the regulation and management of provident funds in India, the other being the Employees’ State Insurance. The formation of this organization was on 4th March 1952. Currently, Its headquarters is located in New Delhi, India.
If you are looking for the UAN Passbook Login and its related things like the member login process, UAN Passbook Login, and employee login process. then this page is completely meant for you. Because Here we are providing exactly what you Looking for. Keep Reading this page.
UAN Member Portal Login
To log in at UAN Portal, You should check the available instructions below.
- First of all, Visit the official portal i.e. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Thereafter, Enter Universal Account Number (UAN) and Password.
- After that, Fill in the Image Captcha Code Rightly.
- Press the “Sign In”
- Now you will be logged in and you can monitor your fund activities or statement.
EPFO Employee Login Process
EPFO Login Process can be managed through the Umang App as well as through the web portal. Here we will provide you web portal login process. To Employee login, You must have MPIN if you don’t have it. otherwise, you must have login via the One Time Password Process. The process is not so hard so you can easily log in.
- First of all, Visit https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php
- Thereafter, Scroll Down the screen and Click on the Umnag App link under the “Download” section.
- A new tab will open where you will get 2 methods to log in.
- The first method is Login with MPIN where you have to fill in your MPIN and Mobile Number.
- Otherside, You can log in with “OTP” where you have to enter your registered mobile number and press “Get OTP”
- Enter OTP correctly.
- Press “Login”.
- Employees will be logged in.
UAN Passbook Login Procedure-
Universal Account Number (UAN) Login can access you to check your Passbook and balance available in your Provident Fund account. Before login in, You must know the following points which are mandatory by the officials.
1 This facility is for viewing the Member Passbook for the registered members on the Unified Member Portal.
2. Passbook will be available after 6 hours of registration on the Unified Member Portal.
3. Change in credentials on the Unified Member Portal will take effect on this portal after 6 hours.
4. The passbook will contain the entries which have been reconciled in the Regional Offices of EPFO.
5. Passbook facility will not be available for members of exempted establishments
Let’s Check How To log in for UAN Passbook:
- First of all, Visit the main webpage I.e. www.epfindia.gov.in
- Thereafter, Click on the “For Employees” under the “Services”
- Find “Member Passbook” and Click on it.
- A New Tab will be opened.
- Enter your UAN Number and Password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Your EPF Passbook Will be displayed in front of you.
- You can save it in pdf format.
Apart from this procedure, There is another way also to check EPF Account Balance and Statement which can be done through the following image.
You May Also Like: