NHS Healthy Start Card
NHS Healthy Start Card basically is a scheme wherein, 10 weeks pregnant women or those who have 4 children are able to get benefits from this card. through Health Start Card you can buy healthy food and milk. To get Healthy Start Card, You must be eligible and then you will receive a health start card with money. You can use this card in some UK Shops. NHS will add your advantages to this card every 4 weeks.
If you are looking for the NHS Healthy Start Card and its related like What Can I Buy, How Much benefits you get, how you can activate start card and etc. then you are looking at the right webpage. Because Here we are providing exactly what you looking for. Let’s have a look.
Healthy Start Card What Can I Buy?
If you have Health Start Card and you are just a little worry to know what can I buy with this card then you must check the following products.
- Plain liquid cow’s milk
- Infant formula based on cow’s milk
- Fresh, Dried, and Canned Pulses
- Fresh, frozen, and canned fruits and vegetables
- Healthy Start vitamins
- Vitamin drops for babies and young children
Healthy Start Card How Much?
- £4.25 for each week of your pregnancy from week 10 onwards
- Children from birth to 1 year will receive £8.50 per week
- Children aged 1 to 4 get £4.25 per week
- Your money will stop when your child turns 4
Healthy Start Card Apply Online?
- First of all, Visit the main web page i.e. www.healthystart.nhs.uk
- Thereafter, Click on the “Apply OInline”
- Scroll Down the screen and click on the “Start” Button.
- Give answers in Yes or No one by one
- Complete all steps.
- Your application will be submitted.
- Thereafter, Your card will be dispatched to your address.
Healthy Start Card Activate
To activate Health Start Card, You need to call 0300 330 2090. You can call 24×7. You may also check the healthy start card balance by calling on the same number.
You May Also Like: