www.cara.nic.in Parents Login 2023
www.cara.nic.in Parents Login 2023: In this article, we are going to talk about www.cara.nic.in parents’ login, and CARA registration form online. The link we provide is secured and trusted.
www.cara.nic.in Parents Login 2023: Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) is a statutory body of the Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India. It works as the nodal body for the adoption of Indian children and is mandated to monitor and regulate in-country and inter-country adoptions. CARA is designated as the Central Authority to deal with inter-country adoptions in accordance with the provisions of the Hague Convention on Inter-country Adoption, 1993, ratified by the Government of India in 2003.
CARA primarily deals with the adoption of orphan, abandoned and surrendered children through its associated /recognised adoption agencies.
If you are searching for the www.cara.nic.in registration, www.cara.nic.in application form, cara.nic.in login, cara login website, cara registration form online, cara waiting list, cara pap login, www.cara.nic.in hindi & etc. then this page is completely dedicated to you. Because Here we are providing every possible information about it. Let’s have a Look.
Register now at www.cara.nic.in to get Counselling from Professionals. Counselling of Prospective Adoptive Parents (PAPs) focuses on:
- Pre-adoption counselling of PAPs includes psychological preparation along with sharing information about the procedure.
- Counselling PAPs during the process of adoption gets jittery and impatient.
- Post-adoption counselling of PAPs.
Cara PAP Login
How do log in to CARA parents? We are providing a login link www.cara.nic.in
Click on this link then open the site.
Then go to Reach Us and click on the parents.
After opening the next page and click on Resident Indian Parents.
After the Cara parents login page is open then fill up your User Id, and password and enter Captcha. Then submit it.
www.cara.nic.in application form
www.cara.nic.in Parents Login 2023: Welcome to CARINGS 2.1 – Login. Resident Indian Parents OCI/Foreigner Living in India NRI/OCI/Foreigner Living Abroad Relative adoption Adoption by step-parents. CARA Seeks Suggestions for Simplification of Adoption Process. CARINGS: Toll-Free Help Line No. 1800-11-1311 | Email: carahdesk[dot]wcd[at]nic[dot]in. Website Content Managed by Central Adoption Resource Authority, GOI Designed, Developed and Hosted by National Informatics Centre(NIC).
When You Register on CARA parents Documents To Be Uploaded:-
- Current family photograph/ photograph of the person adopting a child
- Aadhar Card Passport or Voter card or Driving License of the prospective adoptive parents Birth Certificate or Overseas Citizen of India card of the prospective adoptive parents (if applicable) and PAN Card (if applicable).
- Proof of residence (Aadhar card/ voter card/ passport/ current electricity bill/ telephone bill)
- Proof of income of last year (salary slip/ income certificate issued by Govt. department/ income tax return)
- Certificate from a medical practitioner certifying that the prospective adoptive parents do not suffer from any chronic, contagious or fatal disease and they are fit to adopt (In the event of a married couple, upload the applicant’s respective medical certificate)
- Marriage certificate/Divorce Decree/Declaration from the competent court or affidavit on oath pertaining to divorce in case of divorce governed by personal law where the decree of divorce is not mandatory/Death certificate of spouse whichever is applicable.
- Undertaking from the relative in case of single prospective adoption parents (if applicable).
- Consent of the older child/children in the adoptive family.
You May Also Like: