ABHA Id Creation
Here, we are telling you about ABHA, ABHA number is a 14-digit number that will uniquely identify you as a participant in India’s digital healthcare ecosystem. The ABHA number will establish a strong and trusted identification for you that will be accepted by healthcare providers and payers across the country.
ABHA Id Creation
|ABHA health card
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Free of cost
|Aadhaar card/driving licence
|Eka care, ABHA app
How to Create an Ayushman Bharat Card?
- First of all, you visit the official website or download and open the ABHA mobile app.
- You can click on “Create my ABHA number”. Or visit: https://abha.abdm.gov.in/register
- Then you will enter your drivering license, Aadhaar, or PAN number.
- You will receive an OTP which will be sent to the respective registered mobile number.
- You will write your mobile no. and will get an OTP on your phone to verify it.
- When your mobile no. is confirmed, a National Health Authority form page will load. In that, you can write your information like your name, age, gender, email ID, etc.
- After submitting all details you will be able to download your ABHA ID. Using those credentials, you can log in and avail all the services offered under ABHA.
Benefits OF ABHA Health Card
- If you have to register in ABHA Health ID you will be able to access all the medical information like tests, diagnoses, medicine prescriptions, etc.
- You should easily share your medical records with hospitals, and clinics. You can get medical care even in new areas.
- You can access the Healthcare Professional Registry (HPR) which is a compilation of details of all doctors in India.
- You can also access the Health Facility Registry (HFR) which is a list of all government and private medical facilities in India.
- This card is also valid at AYUSH treatment facilities. Those treatments are Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy.
How can I download the ABHA app on my mobile?
You should go to the Play Store on your phone and search Abha, then you can see the ABHA app and download it.
Who can apply for an ABHA card?
Any person who is a citizen of India can apply for an ABHA card.
Read Also:- How to Apply UMID ID Online 2023