We are going to talk about How to Apply UMID ID Online 2023, UMID stands for Unified Multi-Purpose Identification. It is a four-in-one ID card that Filipinos can use to transact with government agencies such as the Social Security System (SSS), the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS), PhilHealth, and the Pag-IBIG Fund.
It is also taken on as a valid ID in most transactions, making it one of the most powerful IDs in the Philippines. But unlike getting a passport, the UMID card application is simple and easy – even for new college graduates starting their first job.
How to Apply UMID ID Online 2023
- First of all, you visit the SSS website and download the UMID application form.
- Read the instructions given on the last page of the document before filling it out.
- Write in capital letters using blue or black ink and write “N/A” where the required information does not apply to you.
- Present legible and clean forms. You can avoid wastage of words by filling the online form and then downloading and printing it.
- Indicate your preferred SSS-accredited financial institution.
- Visit the nearest SSS branch to submit the form along with other required documents.
UMID ID Documents
- Duly accomplished UMID application form
- Any of the following primary valid IDs:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security 2D Barcode ID Card
- PhilID Card
- Seaman’s Book
- Voter’s ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Firearm Registration
- NBI Clearance
- Postal ID
How to check your UMID ID application status
Report scammers who promise to increase the speed of your application by paying a fee to your mobile network service provider and SSL. They may email, text, use social media, call, or contact you in person. You do not need anyone’s help to monitor your UMID ID status after registration. You can check your UMID card through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- SSS call center: 920-6446 to 55
- Facebook: Philippine Social Security System – SSS
When verifying the status of your card, SSS will request your full name, SSS or GSIS number, date of birth, and application date.
Things to note about UMID ID
- Unless activated, this identity document is useless.
- You must apply in person.
- There is no registration fee or related charges for first-time visitors.