Greece Golden Visa 2023
Greece Golden Visa 2023: The Greek Golden Visa program grants a five-year residency visa in return for an investment in real estate launched in July 2013. There is no minimum stay requirement and children up to the age of 21 are included in the family application. The visa is accepted for 5 years and renewed every 5 years if the property investment is retained. It is not mandatory to live in the country in order to stop and renew the investor visa. However, Permanent Residency may only be granted after 7 years of residency. Let’s know more about Greece Golden Visa 2023.
If you are looking for the greece golden visa official site, greece golden visa 500,000, greece golden visa new rules, greece golden visa increase, golden visa greece cost, greece golden visa benefits and etc. then this page is completely dedicated to you. Because Here we are going to provide every single detail of Golden Visa Greece 2023. Let’s have a look.
Greece Golden Visa Requirements
Greece Golden Visa Program Requirements
The Greece Golden Visa Program is a residence-by-investment program launched in 2013 that enables non-EU citizens and their family members to obtain permanent residence permits in Greece. The residence permit can be renewed every five years.
Program eligibility options are:
Real Estate Options
- Investment in real estate assets with a minimum value of 250,000 Euros, plus applicable taxes
- 10-year lease agreement for hotel accommodation or furnished tourist residences in tourist accommodation complexes (Article 8 of Law 4000/2001)
- 10-year time-sharing agreement for hotel accommodation (Law 1652/1986).
- A capital contribution with a minimum value of EUR 400,000 for a company that has its registered office or establishment in Greece for the purpose of issuing shares for capital increase or the acquisition of shares in bonds time, admitted to trading on regulated markets or the multilateral trading system operating in Greece.
- A capital contribution with a minimum value of EUR 400,000 to a real estate investment company (Article 21 of Law 2778/1999) that will invest exclusively in Greece, for the acquisition of shares in the share capital increase.
- A capital contribution with a minimum value of EUR 400,000 to a closed-end investment company (Article 5 of Law 2367/1995) for the acquisition of shares or for the acquisition of a closed-end mutual fund (Article 7 of Law 2992/2002) Acquisition of shares, provided that the above Alternative Investment Institutions intend to invest exclusively in companies which have their headquarters or establishments in Greece.
Stocks, Bonds, and/or Government Bonds:
- Purchase of Greek government bonds with a minimum acquisition price of EUR 400,000 with a residual maturity of at least three years at the time of purchase and with a residual maturity of at least three years through a credit institution established in Greece, which is the equivalent of these bonds Will also act as a guardian.
- Purchase of shares or corporate bonds with a minimum acquisition price of EUR 800,000 that are accepted for trading or traded on regulated markets or the multilateral trading system operating in Greece.
- Purchase of units with a minimum value of EUR 400,000 of a mutual fund incorporated in Greece or any other country and with the intention of investing exclusively in shares, corporate bonds, and/or Greek government bonds that are accepted for trading or regulated Trading is done in the markets. or the multilateral trading system operating in Greece.
- Purchase of units or shares, with a minimum purchase price of EUR 400,000, of an alternative investment fund established in Greece or another EU country, which intends to invest exclusively in real estate in Greece.
Fixed deposits of a minimum value of EUR 400,000 to a domestic credit institution for at least one year with a standing order for renewal.
Greece Golden Visa Benefits
- Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen area
- No need to live in Greece
- A residence permit can be obtained within 30-60 days
- The unlimited expiration date of the residence permit
- Investment property rental opportunity
- Applicable residence for the entire family (married spouse, children under the age of 21, and parents and spouse of the main applicant)
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence
- Ability to hold shares and receive income from dividends of a company registered in Greece (but not to be employed in Greece).
Greece Golden Visa New Rules
The transition period for the price hike in the affected areas will start in May 2023. Applicants should have already started the process of buying the property and should have paid at least a 10% reservation deposit by the end of April 2023. Reduced rate of €250,000. After this date, investors will have time till December 2023 to purchase the property and complete the Golden Visa process completely.
From 1 May 2023, investors making purchases in the mentioned municipalities must make a higher investment of more than €500,000 to qualify for the Greece Golden Visa program. The minimum value of €250,000 will be maintained for the rest of the country.
Greece Golden Visa Official Site
Greece Golden Visa Official Site is – www.greecegoldenvisa.smartcitizenship.com
You May Also Like: