Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023- Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has successfully launched the state’s ambitious scheme Laadli Bahna Yojana on the occasion of his birthday. The application forms for Ladli Bahna Yojana have started today. Under this scheme, Rs 1,000 will be transferred to the accounts of eligible sisters of the state on the 10th of every month. According to Shivraj Singh, this scheme of the government is a conch shell of social revolution. After the implementation of the scheme, there will be a big change in the lives of the sisters.
The Madhya Pradesh government has made a provision of Rs 8,000 crore for the first year of the Ladli Bahna Yojana. Sisters will not need any kind of income proof to take advantage of this scheme. In this episode, let us know in detail about the scheme –
In this post, We are going to provide all the related information regarding The Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 such as the Ladli Behna Yojana 2023, Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Overview, Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Objectives, Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Eligibility, Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Documents, Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 application form, How To Apply for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023? and many more. If you are looking for Ladli Behna Scheme 2023 on the internet then you must check this page at least once before registration.
Ladli Behna Yojana Quick Overview
Here you can check a quick overview of Ladli Behna Yoajan 2023. Let’s have a look-
|Name of the Yojana (Scheme)
|Ladli Behna Scheme 2023
|Ladli Behna Scheme
|Chief Minister Of Madhya Pradesh
|28th January 2023
|Registration Commence Date
|5th March 2023
Ladli Behna Yojana Objectives
The Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 main objective is to empower economically weak women. Under this scheme, 1 thousand rupees will be distributed every month to the sisters of the state. After getting the benefits of the scheme, women will get a chance to move forward in various fields. Previously, the Madhya Pradesh state government announced the Ladli Laxmi Yojana for female aspects of the state which is also worthy of praise
Ladli Behna Yojana Eligibility
यदि आप लाड़ली बहना योजना 2023 के लिए लागू करने के लिए इच्छुक है तो आपको एक बार पात्रता मानदंड की जांच अवश्य कर लेनी चाहिए। जिसकी सम्पूर्ण जानकारी विस्तृत रूप से आपके नीचे प्रदान की गयी है।
- Under the Ladli Bahna Yojana, 3 categories have been fixed for eligible women.
- In the 1st category, those women who are economically weak will receive the benefit of the scheme.
- Under the 2nd category, the benefit of the scheme will be given to those women who have five acres of land or less.
- Under the 3rd category, those sisters will obtain the benefit of the scheme, whose annual income is Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Only women of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- All poor women belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and General Categories can apply for this scheme.
- for the scheme benefits, women’s age limit should be a minimum of 23 years and a maximum of 60 years. wherein including married, divorced, and widow women.
Ladli Behna Yojana Documentation
Ladli Behna Scheme is a very good initiative taken by the Madhya Pradesh government for empowering women.
लाड़ली बहना योजना के पंजीकरण के समय आपको कुछ आवशयक दस्तावेजों की जरूरत होगी। जिसका संपूर्ण विवरण हमने आपको निम्नलिखित रूप में प्रदान किया है –
- Ration Card
- Passbook for the respective bank
- Pan card
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Proof of permanent address
Ladli Behna Yojana Application Form
The Ladli Behna Scheme 2023 Application form has been issued by the officials. Therefore, all the eligible and interested women who are living in Madhya Pradesh state may fill out Ladli Behna Yojana Form 2023 easily. Hence, You just need to download Ladli Behna Yoajan 2023 Form before filling it out.
Ladli Behna Yojana Registration
Since the scheme has launched, All the Interested aspects of the Madhya Pradesh state are eagerly waiting to start Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Registration Process. However, the scheme registration starting date has not been confirmed yet. but according to the official report, It is going to start from the 5th of March 2023 at various locations of MP State. The Ladli Behna Scheme 2023 Registration will be made through the camps. Cams will be organized in various locations i.e. rural and urban.
Eligible women are to be presented at the camp for Ladli Behna Yojana along with the Ration Card, Passbook for the respective bank, Pan card, Passport size photo, Aadhar card, Mobile number & Proof of permanent address.
How To Apply for Ladli Behna Yojana?
- If you also want to take advantage of this scheme. In such a situation, you do not need to worry.
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan has informed through his official Twitter handle that a team of officers will visit each village and ward.
- Sitting there, you will have to fill out the Ladli Behna Yojana application form for the scheme.
- In this way, you will easily be able to apply in Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- The process of registration will be completed in March-April.
- After this, money will start coming into the accounts of the sisters from June 10.
Ladli Behna Yojana Official Website
The Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 news was published in the local newspapers. Currently, many people who want to know very deeply about this scheme are continuously searching the Ladli Behna Yojana Official website. However, there is not any new website for the scheme. but we are expecting that all the upcoming updates about Ladli Behna Scheme 2023 may come to the following websites-
Ladli Behna Yojana Apply Online
Many of you will have a question in your mind how can we apply online for this scheme? In this context, we want to confirm that Ladli Bahna Yojana will not be organized through online mediums. Presently it will be run through a completely offline process. According to the news published in the local newspaper, camps will be organized at various places in the state of Madhya Pradesh to reach the benefits of this scheme. And the registration of this scheme will be done through the camp only. If the government will do it online in the coming days. So we will inform you by updating this page.
Hope you have liked this post. Apart from this, if you have any questions, then you can ask us through the comment box. We will try to answer your question as soon as possible.
You May Also Like:
- YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Eligibility, Types, Benefits, Application & More
- Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023 Registration, Documents, Eligibility & More
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Jan Arogya Yojana: Eligibility, Benefits, Coverage, MJPJAY Forms
- Mukhyamantri Amrutum Yojana (MA Yojana): Benefits, Coverage, Eligibility
- Aawaz Health Insurance Scheme, Kerala Health Scheme Benefits, Coverage, Eligibility, & More