Philippine Identification System
Philippine Identification Card 2023: The Philippine Identification System ID (PhilSys ID) is also known as the Philippine Identification Card (PhilID; Filipino). It is the official national identification card for Filipino citizens worldwide and foreign permanent residents in the Philippines. The document is a valuable part of the Philippine Identification System (PhilSys), a national identification system Applicable to the Philippine government.
If you guys are looking for the Philippine Identification Card 2023, how to track national id card Philippines, psa national id, or Philippine identification system then you are looking on the right webpage. Because this page is completely dedicated to you. check the complete information about Philippine Identification Card 2023. Let’s Have a Look.
Philippine Identification Card 2023
ePublic Act No. 11055, or the Philippine Identification System Act, was signed by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on August 6, 2018, to establish a single national identification system for all citizens and resident foreigners of the Republic of the Philippines. The valid proof of identity provided by the Philippine Identification Card 2023 will be a means to ease public and private transactions and a social and economic platform that promotes seamless social service delivery and strengthens financial inclusion for both public and private services.
As a foundational digital ID system, Philis will transform the way services are delivered in the Philippines, and accelerate our transformation to a digital economy, including enabling presence-less, paperless and cashless transactions.
Philippine National ID Registration
Filipino citizens who are looking to apply online for the Philippines National ID Card 2023 may apply through the main website. To get the Philippines National ID Card 2023 Filipino citizens need to provide personal information like full name, gender, date, place of birth, blood type, and address.
- First of all, applicants need to Go to the PSA online registration portal (https://register.philsys.gov.ph/) and then register their information, including full name, gender, date, place of birth, blood type, and address. Set your appointment for a visit to the registration center to have your biometrics information recorded.
- Thereafter, applicants must Attend their appointment for biometrics capture that includes fingerprint, iris scan, and front-facing photograph.
- Now Wait for your card to be issued. It will contain your 12-digit PhilSys number or personal serial number (PSN) and a 16-digit PhilSys card number (PCN).
How to Track National ID Card Philippines?
- Firstly, Visit the PHLPOST tracking website: https://tracking.phlpost.gov.ph
- Thereafter, Enter your complete “Transaction Number” which is indicated on the transaction slip provided after your “Step 2 Registration’.
- Click the “Track button”
- Hence, If the status is NOT FOUND it means that your ID is still in process. Just wait for PHLPOST to contact you.
- To claim the PHILID, please be ready with your transaction slip and a VALID ID. If the owner of the card is not available, an authorized person must be ready with his/her Authorization letter, 1 Valid ID, and transaction slip.
National ID Registration Login
The national ID Registration Login process is now available in the following steps. Users may log in to their National ID to check their ID and update it. Let’s see.
- The first step is to visit the following online address – https://psa.gov.ph/user
- Thereafter, Submit your Username and Password.
- Simply click on the Login Button.
- You will be logged in and you can check your activities.
What Should I do if I lost my National ID Card Philippines?
A Philippine Identity (FILID) card or national ID, when lost, cannot be used by non-owners because there is no signature on the ID Card.
You May Also Like: