UMID Health Card (UNIQUE MEDICAL IDENTITY CARD) issued by the Indian Railways. The main aim is to start the UMID (Unique Identity) for all medical beneficiaries through Unique numbers. This UMID Card contains a biometric identity, a web-enabled QR code, and a common database at all Indian levels. It helps Indian Railways to know beneficiaries’ identities through the mobile application.
UMID Health Card is a smart card health system in Indian Railways.
UMID is a Unique and revolutionary facility started by the Indian Railways for all employees and Pensioners.
What is UMID Health Card?
UMID is a smart Unique Identity card for all the employees and Pensioners of Indian Railways. It provides medical facilities across all the health units of Indian Railways.
The main objective to start UMID is to provide medical facilities and their beneficiaries are Quasi Rly. Employees, Porters/ Coolies and Employees, and Pensioners.
UMID Health Card Benefits
- UMID is a smart health card that provides a Unique identity number, with a biometric identifier that is shared in this database at all Indian levels.
- Mobile App web application
You can download the UMID App through your registered mobile number. This is the simplest way to use your UMID Smart Card through this app.
- Auto Generate OPD Slips
- Fully End-to-End solution and the electronic process.
- Is very easy and convenient to use.
- With the help of the UMID Health Smart Card, you can register hospital-wise details and credit.
- Using UMID Id, you can easily access health services.
- You can be registered for UMID Smart Card by using your mobile phone number.
How to Do UMID Card Registration? Steps-By-Steps Guide
At below we provide all the steps to register for the UMID Health Card. Kindly follow all the steps to log in and register at UMID.
In this step, those Employees and Pensioners who want to register for umid.digitalir, so they have to visit the official website at @umid.digitalir.in/web
After this, you have to click on the Login Button and then click on the Register button.
Click on the Employee Button and filled all the details like your Employee P.F No., PAN Number, and Date of birth.
How to Login UMID Card?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website at the @umid.digitalir.in
- Now filled details like your Employee P.F No., and Password.
- Enter CAPTCHA Code now.
- After that, you have to click on the Login Button to get your UMID Health Card.
Additional Benefits of UMID Medical Card?
- It’s very easy to access any Railways Hospital with the help of a UMID Card.
- We can apply for the health card online through the web application.
- Without the physical card, it’s very possible to identify beneficiaries and their unique identity.
UMID Card Hospital List
THE UNIQUE MEDICAL IDENTITY CARD (UMID) Card hospital List is now available in pdf format. There is a total of 718 hospitals that are impaneled across the country. You can check the complete impaneled hospital listing via download – UMID Card Hospital List Pdf
How to Download UMID Card Download Online?
If you want to download the UMID Medical Health Card, so read these steps fully. All the Railways employees and Pensioners can download the UMID Health Card.
Step 1: First visit the official website –umid.digitalir.in
Step 2: Now click on the Login Option and fill required details.
Step 3: At last, you can download your UMID Health Medical Card.
UMID Helpline Number
If you have any questions or queries related to the Unique Medical Identity Card then you can ask through the Contact Us page available on the official website. Apart from this, You may also check frequently asked questions (FAQ) to solve your query. Otherwise, You can call 1800111139 for General inquiries.
You May Also Read: